I asked her about the prize 🤣 ab dekho kuch milta hai ya nahi 🤣
But that heard was weird 🤣 mere hosh udd gaye the dekh ke 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I asked her about the prize 🤣 ab dekho kuch milta hai ya nahi 🤣
But that heard was weird 🤣 mere hosh udd gaye the dekh ke 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Currently working in an IT company🤣
Hopefully I'll learn this skill 🤣
Everyone gets busy after a certain age 🤣 And we have many examples of that in our forum 🤣
Now we have three technology related professions here 🤣🤣 nice
I should be busy but I’m not 🤣 maybe I’m doing something wrong
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I asked her about the prize 🤣 ab dekho kuch milta hai ya nahi 🤣
But that heard was weird 🤣 mere hosh udd gaye the dekh ke 🤣
I thought she meant a heart emoji and was looking for that 🤣 not an actual heart 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Now we have three technology related professions here 🤣🤣 nice
I should be busy but I’m not 🤣 maybe I’m doing something wrong
I guess the entire IF is filled with people like us 🤣🤣
Maybe you know how to manage time 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I thought she meant a heart emoji and was looking for that 🤣 not an actual heart 🤣
Even I thought she meant an emoji par ye to fried heart lag raha tha 🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I guess the entire IF is filled with people like us 🤣🤣
Maybe you know how to manage time 🤣
They should hire us to actually improve the site 🤣
Maybe I do 🤣 but sometimes it doesn’t feel like it 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Even I thought she meant an emoji par ye to fried heart lag raha tha 🤪🤣🤣
🤣💔 And I thought I was blind 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They should hire us to actually improve the site 🤣
Maybe I do 🤣 but sometimes it doesn’t feel like it 🤣
Vijay uncle won't do it just like EK won't hire better writers 🤪🤣
I can totally understand that feeling 🤣
I read your comment later 🤣🤣
Maybe that's why she altered the size of the image 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Vijay uncle won't do it just like EK won't hire better writers 🤪🤣
I can totally understand that feeling 🤣
Forgot EK 🤣 the entirety of itv producers won’t hire better writers 🤣🤣🥺
In true kumbh mela fashion 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k