Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hoshiyaar yesterday kissed masoom 😂😂😂😂
And masoom blushed 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Ohhh Nikki why are you deactivating your account😭
is show taking a leap? is this Meet A’s new look with glasses?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CczfQ1MozUP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://twitter.com/pravishtxvibe/status/1518855631964233729?s=21&t=AuMQB6Geki3Ss3ez4UbIDA
is show taking a leap? is this Meet A’s new look with glasses?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CczfQ1MozUP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I think shagun wear glasses... I have seen some of his older pics with glasses... don't think so leap will happen... If it is I want meety with long hair this time👩🦰
is show taking a leap? is this Meet A’s new look with glasses?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CczfQ1MozUP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://twitter.com/pravishtxvibe/status/1518855631964233729?s=21&t=AuMQB6Geki3Ss3ez4UbIDA
I hope they dont shoot too much... baad mein like Manushi track saara kuch scrap karke dobara track mein adjustments laana pada after trp then waat lagegi
Lag toh nahi raha hai..too many lose threads... ek leap kya hi kar dega...