didn’t work 😒
There you can see your profile photo yahan upar choti si. Click on it. You will get list of things. Do check 3-5 number of options given in that list.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
didn’t work 😒
There you can see your profile photo yahan upar choti si. Click on it. You will get list of things. Do check 3-5 number of options given in that list.
All done except 46. I know where to search and how to find but don't have the time now. 😆 Will do it in the afternoon. If anyone has a hint that doesn't let me check every FF please tell. 😆🤣🤪
Also like others I didn't find it hard. 😆 Time taking, yes. Definitely not hard.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Frustrating . I knew the answer for 46 without searching but anda is being invincible and irritating me. 😡
You will find it.. 👍🏼
Finally I see them reflecting 😅 somehow today’s clues were very easy for me except 50 🤢
.46 ka hint
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
All done except 46. I know where to search and how to find but don't have the time now. 😆 Will do it in the afternoon. If anyone has a hint that doesn't let me check every FF please tell. 😆🤣🤪
Also like others I didn't find it hard. 😆 Time taking, yes. Definitely not hard.
Most famous lead couple from the past with crackling chemistry. N the FF has 140+ chapters ..
Thanks much! Got it 🤗
There you can see your profile photo yahan upar choti si. Click on it. You will get list of things. Do check 3-5 number of options given in that list.
50 is the easiest of all of them today. 🤔Finally I see them reflecting 😅 somehow today’s clues were very easy for me except 50 🤢
that ff has 150 chapters in geet forumOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
All done except 46. I know where to search and how to find but don't have the time now. 😆 Will do it in the afternoon. If anyone has a hint that doesn't let me check every FF please tell. 😆🤣🤪
Also like others I didn't find it hard. 😆 Time taking, yes. Definitely not hard.
Finally I see them reflecting 😅 somehow today’s clues were very easy for me except 50 🤢
Go to your profile. N there you will find..its the easiest one
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11