Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Even though I'm sure 39864% that this was posted but kuch dalna tha maine. πŸ˜³πŸ€‘

Muuaaafiiiiii guyssss.  πŸ·β€οΈ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcLSGrxF007/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Who's your unhinged man? πŸ˜†

Fo God's sake what did I win and why do i have to tide over a sh*t-ton of posts to figure it out? 

Mine is a character I created for my FF πŸ˜† He's the king of underworld with a heart of gold β˜ΊοΈ 

See the second last page of Reader's Choice Award FF section mein. For Colours k show wala. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/29564

Here, you won for Love is all you need β€οΈπŸ€—

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcWWERYv5Sl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Even though I'm sure 39864% that this was posted but kuch dalna tha maine. πŸ˜³πŸ€‘

Muuaaafiiiiii guyssss.  πŸ·β€οΈ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcLSGrxF007/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Welcome back πŸ€—πŸ€— missed you!❀️

πŸ˜† haan, cute!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Thanks beti!πŸ€—

Like I told Ritu I’m only visiting this page on IF these days because all 3 of my babies keep bringing me back: Kate, Anthony and Neha! πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Thanks beti!πŸ€—

Like I told Ritu I’m only visiting this page on IF these days because all 3 of my babies keep bringing me back: Kate, Anthony and Neha! πŸ€—πŸ˜†

πŸ€—β­οΈ

Apne bachho k liye aana padega πŸ˜³πŸ€—

https://youtu.be/u-ioONenaAQ

πŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcqPe17Fiz6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Wow, they're like actual siblings, love their energyβ€οΈπŸ€—

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Mumma, some of my friends from Ishq Par Zor Nahi forum have watched/are watching the show and I invited them here, chalega na?❀️ They're yet to tell me if they wanna joinπŸ˜†

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Mumma, some of my friends from Ishq Par Zor Nahi forum have watched/are watching the show and I invited them here, chalega na?❀️ They're yet to tell me if they wanna joinπŸ˜†

Haan sure! This place is dead waise bhi! πŸ˜†Just ask them to PM me if they wanna join

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

S2E3: A Bee in your bonnet

This got too long, so sorry, in advance, to all those who're reading this.

This episode kills me because I cannot bear to watch the Anthony flashbacks. But it also might be my favorite episode (second only to ep. 8) 

I thought it would get better on rewatch but I was wrong. Also full marks to Rupert Evans who managed to make such an impression as Edmund Bridgerton. In all of the 2 minutes he appeared on screen. I had no trouble believing this was a man who loved deeply and was deeply loved by his family. Though I have to give a lot of credit to Jonny and Ruth for how they played this.

You cannot show someone your best without allowing them to see you at your worst

These are such profound words by Edmund and he's speaking here of his relationship with Violet and we know that's true love. Now apply this to Edwina and Kate. Anthony never shows Edwina his true self. He's always pretending around her - initially, of course because he wants to make a good impression. And that continues even later when they're engaged. He treats her like a fragile flower. Whereas with Kate, he's all sharpened claws and bared teeth, and does not hold anything back. Right from the get-go. Anthony is who he is - all his flaws on display before Kate. And that is why it's so easy for her to see his best. Whereas Edwina never knew who he was. She could not see his sacrifice, his duty, his honor. She did not see him as a person any more than he saw her. It also ties in nicely with what Jonny said about there being a lot of psychological nakedness between Anthony and Kate. She's the first person in a long time to read him correctly, and he's accurate in reading her too and that rattles her, because she's such a closed person.

Jonny plays the teen Anthony scenes so heart-breakingly well. That glimmer of grief, and the hint of tears and shock in his eyes, which he has to stem immediately because he has to be there for his siblings. And for his mother who's coming apart, and about to deliver. So much burden on such young shoulders! I cannot understand anyone who does not feel the deepest sympathy for Anthony after this episode!

When the Sharmas are traveling to Aubrey Hall, I see Edwina stating she will be assessed by Anthony, and I do not see any of the pressure that people have been talking about - the pressure to make a good marriage and fit in. She does not seem stressed or nervous, in fact she seems proud and confident. Perhaps the fact that LD spoke some encouraging words about their early invitation put her in a confident mood?

Daphne with baby Augie and everyone cooing at him is the cutest! But El has not a single maternal bone in her body- fight me on this! Colin, otoh, might just become everyone's fav uncle - just like Frannie is going to be everyone's fav aunt.

The dialogues are super suggestive and so clever.

You must help me win over both sisters if I am to find my bride. See? Such a weird way of putting it. He could have easily said, you must help me charm Miss Sharma so I can marry Edwina. But he didn't.

This is mirrored in Ep1 too, when Kate walks away with Edwina in a huff, and Anthony looks after them and says - She is whom I shall marry. It's deliberately ambiguous. 

I giggle every time I watch the scene when she arrives at Aubrey Hall. Like Anthony doesn't even stop to look at Edwina, he makes a total beeline (oops bad pun) for Kate. 

Your opinion of me will be much improved. As will his. Damn right Anthony! Newton is only growling at you now because he knows you're courting Edwina. He wants you for his mom, he has already chosen you as dad.

Poor Edwina. She says all the right things, and is so perfect but yet is so wrong for Anthony. Daphne sees it at once. It just shows the packaging is not the most important thing, it's what's inside, Anthony, you dumbo!

The flashback to Violet breaking down and everything being dumped on Anthony's head. My god he doesn't even have the luxury of crying for his dad! And he must make all these decisions! No wonder he's so cynical and hard-hearted (he recognizes this of himself - it's just a defense mechanism, people. The man is as soft as jelly). But yeah, Jonny kills it here.

Pall Mall: Okay, this was among my favorite parts of the book, I'm so glad they kept it in. Kate gets the game immediately and Edwina is so lost. Throughout the game it's apparent how out of place Edwina is with the family and how at home Kate is. Edwina doesn't get the point of sabotaging your opponent's game but Kate does. 

Let me guess- the most ruthless, cutthroat player. Yes, Kate you know him so well, yet, you are the one who's cutthroat, it takes one to know one, huh?

Look at the way Kate is grinning when they're all fighting for their mallets, and Edwina looks so distressed. She does not seem to enjoy conflict at all. It is growth for her then that she took a stand at that wedding.

I just hate that Kate got blamed for it all.

You EXAggerate! πŸ€£ Oh my, Anthony, you're not subtle at all!

I know some men cannot perform without their familiar tools. Like a child with a blanket. (I wanna ask you after ep. 7, Kate, did my boy, uhh, perform well? I think he did! β˜ΊοΈ)

JBs expressions are GOLD here, I live for Kanthony banter and this episode serves that up scrumptiously. But it's more of Anthony getting roasted by Kate. He knows he cannot say much because Edwina is present perhaps? And he has to be a gracious host. But you can see the strain on him being nice to Kate before everybody, and he loses his good humor the moment they step out together to retrieve their balls.

I chatted with someone who's an actress on discord and they said this scene is what makes it apparent that Jonny is a theatre actor, because he emotes with this entire body.

Okay, Pall Mall..let's goooooooo!!! 

Edwina looks super anxious - that little gulp as El says: To the field of combat. She's so out of depth!

Those grudging claps every time she makes a shot πŸ€£ Oh Anthony you're so screwed!

His game is really off, isn't it? And he can't be such a bad player, he's cutthroat after all. Maybe it's Kate's presence that's disconcerting him? 

Look at the way she glares at him when he tells Edwina he set up the ball for her! πŸ˜†

Aww.. Edwina! Play pleasant, didi! She truly does not like conflict, does she?

Ngl, I did feel bad for Edwina when she decides to cut out.  

Did Colin just nudge Anthony to go after Edwina? πŸ˜† He had no inclination to do so on his own! 

You see how Edwina's expression changes the moment she turns away from him. She can't wait to get away from the field fast enough! Yet she's so sweet- tempered before him. Ohh they're both playacting before the other!

Now Colin sending Kate's ball into the woods was supposedly Luke N channeling the Colin from the books, but I think Colin here had no such motivations. He truly had no idea the two of them liked each other. Well no one did except for Daphne who was the first to see sparks. I think they even didn't know at this point.

Alright, so of course our competitive kindred spirits head out into the woods, and their balls are (in)conveniently sitting in the middle of a bog. I love the dialogue here and I love that it's Kate that suggests cheating (I have a feeling she's not totally averse to it, and the honor thing is more important to Anthony! It could be a trick to trap Anthony or she could really mean to do it. But his code won't let him and he reads her perfectly. "You would advertise my cheating loudly the moment I stepped out of line!"

How TF does he read her so f**king well? These two, I s2g! They should have been together, boning waaayyyy before ep.7 There I said it. They were made for each other. They were also intent upon self-sabotage. So there you have it. 

I will never be over the way Anthony's mouth hangs open as Kate nonchalantly steps into the mud! 

"Don't worry about my boots!" Oh, Sir! It's not your boots I'm worried about! πŸ˜†

I love that smug little look he gives her when he hits his ball out of the mire, and indulgent smile she gives him once he walks off. They're so married! πŸ˜†

I think the way this whole scene is set up is metaphorical. She gets stuck first and reaches for help, he tries to pull her out and they fall deep in the mess (because of course it's murky and dirty with Edwina involved and everything!), but they love it (OMG these two laughing openly is everything! They've let their guards down before the other! 😭) because they're together in it, and then he reaches out his hand, and she pulls him up. They emerge all dirty and messy (because scandal!) but do they care? Nope. That's just the way things are gonna go with them.

"It is my duty as their guardian," he says for his sisters. So he's their legal guardian? I did not notice this before.. Omg, that makes his conduct in S1 towards Daphne and her suitor so much more easier to understand. The man has so much to think about!

The first moment of connection when she says, "I am the same for Edwina". You can see the light dawning on him, they are similar. 

How cleverly these writers weave in Easter eggs in the dialogue: "I can provide your sister with all the happiness and security YOU seek."

Of course she saw his expression change, and of course she has to go investigate it immediately. They care for each other even at this point, they're just too stubborn to admit it!

This FB scene just breaks me. Violet screaming, Anthony terrified, and you can hear someone, Daphne probably singing to the little ones. It's not just Anthony who has borne the horrors of their tragedy. It's just affected him the most, I guess because he'd known Edmund the longest and he has the most burden on him now. It hit me that singing though! πŸ˜­

I feel so much for Violet and for Anthony here. He does not want to make the decision, he's not equipped to, it's her body, still they ask him because patriarchy! Mannn, those times were so f**ked!

JB and Ruth were so fantastic in this scene. You can see the moment his expression changes and the trauma becomes too much for him - I can't stand this anymore. "Do what she wants."

Yes Anthony, right decision. 

I hate the Featherington plot but I have to say both Bessie Carter (Prudence) and Polly Walker (Portia) are damn good actresses.

The Anthony - Edwina scene: It shows us two things. How good both of them are at pretending. They are both trying to charm the other, but Anthony is also being truthful. He's telling Edwina to expect long absences, he's telling her he does not have the same interests as her. He's also telling her that he will expect her to deal with his brash and boisterous siblings, she cannot always escape the messiness like she did at the game. But he's being gentle and light-hearted and charming, And Edwina being naive cannot see it. She's in fact excite that they laughed together, she sees him as funny and intelligent (which he is of course, he wasn't known as Capital R Rake for nothing!). It's not a surprise that a young, ingenue debutante falls for an older, charming, f**kboi. He knows what he wants and he's going after it. He wants Edwina because he thinks she's the perfect embodiment of the viscountess that he has thought of in his head. And Edwina, of course, is charmed by all of it, and why wouldn't she be? She has never been courted before, how would she know? I wonder if Kate gave her lessons on how to tackle f**kbois? Probably not. She had no intention of her sister being courted by someone like Anthony, a much more sophisticated, worldly wise man. Lumley was Kate's choice for Edwina and I think she was right.

I like the little assertion Edwina makes here - telling Anthony she has a mind of her own (which of course we see later, and all through starting ep. 4 of course. She's not willing to be led by Kate anymore!). I think she's always had a mind of her own, and however much Kate may have been an influence, I think Edwina would have found little ways to get her own way - 'manipulating' Kate as it were, because we have seen Kate cannot say 'no' to her once she sets her heart on something. I wonder how many times this has happened in their past.

Okay, so when Daphne is giving Anthony this list of 'feelings' he should be feeling - body and soul bursting into flames etc, JB's expression is noteworthy. He smiles, as if he's just heard a beautiful fairy tale that he wants so badly to be a part of - of hopes, and dreams, and true love. Initially I thought he's thinking of Kate, but perhaps he isn't so deep in it with her as yet. It's his innermost desire shining through. He WANTS these things for himself, because it sounds so beautiful. Joyful. Something he's experienced very little of in his lifetime. And for one moment, he allows himself to be swayed by that fairy tale. By the dream that he too could have that. JB plays this so beautifully - how in the heck does this man convey so many emotions with his micro-expressions? The moment Daphne mentions Edwina's name, his eyes shutter and his expression hardens, because he knows he doesn't feel those things for her, and will never feel those things for her.

Okay, I don't know why they had to show Benedict doping and boozing all through this season, I did not see the point of it. He was worried about his acceptance to the Art Academy so he doped himself on that tea. We see him do this later too in Ep. 7 when Anthony comes to find him at the school. Are they trying to show his avoidant personality? Or try to show that he's Bohemian? I really do not know.

I liked that Kate and Eloise conversation and I liked that Eloise knew this of Anthony. It shows a sensitivity and empathy I have rarely seen from El, and she's always short and snappy with Anthony. They did not interact much this season either, and I hope the show remedies that soon.

They have set up certain characters as screen partners and I understand they do that to hook audiences in and have them invested in certain relationships more than others such as Benedict and Eloise, but they are all siblings. It would be unnatural of them not to each have an equation with the other. In TVWLM, it's El who notices Anthony sneaking in (after he figures out he's in love with Kate and panics and rushes off in a hurry), she's the one that informs Kate her husband is there, and waits up all night out of concern for her brother. I really want to see that El from the books. I don't understand why a woman cannot be a badass, feminist rebel and still care for her family and show it!

Flashback scene: This is breaking me because Ruth and JB are sublime here. "This is my best. Edmund was the air I breathed and now there is no air!"

And Anthony sees what this kind of deep love can do to a person, to his own mother, who's unraveling day by day before his eyes and he does not know how to help her. 

Anthony- Violet scene: This one breaks my heart. It truly does. It brings up who Anthony was: A sweet earnest boy with a kind word and a smile, and we see the man before us - jaded, cynical, dead inside. And even if the overarching motif of this season, of Anthony not wanting to marry for love is not touched upon as often as I wish it were (like it was in the book), it's made clear enough here. I love that Anthony is able to let off some steam at his mother here: "You were barely even there!" he says, and that wrecks me because it tells us how much this man had to deal with when he was no more than a boy. The parentification of Anthony Bridgerton and Kate Sharma began abysmally early and I do fault Violet and Mary for traumatizing these two so much that they grew up into twisted adults: One not wanting love and thinking himself unlovable (JBs' words) and the other thinking she has to work to earn love by giving up on wanting anything for herself. By literally sacrificing all her dreams, wants, desires, expectations for her sister, like a mother would do for a child. It makes me weep! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I can forgive Violet because she did come back eventually and become a parent, but Mary? Nah!! 

The clue lies here when Anthony says: "I could never be the cause of such pain however cruel and hard-hearted you may think me to be." That is what tells us he does not want his death to cause the kind of grief Edmund's death caused Violet. I know people said they couldn't understand why Anthony proposed to Edwina, but it was for precisely this reason. He could not/ would not marry for love but more that he could not marry someone who loved him. I don't know if he thought about Edwina possibly being in love with him. But by the time he was ready to walk up that aisle for her, so much had changed between him and Kate. At that point, I firmly think his motivations had changed. It was duty and honor and also Kate that he was doing that for. (I will come to this in Ep.6 analysis.)

I love Violet, I really do, and I love that she wants love for her children and wishes them to be happy, but she needed to acknowledge the part she played in reinforcing Anthony's trauma (which she did in ep. 8, so bless her!)

The dinner scene, and Daphne valiantly trying to draw Anthony's attention to the fact that he and Kate are so similar. That look he gives her when Edwina is talking about the mischief they got upto in their childhood - it's so loaded. Like he's approving of her shenanigans while at the same time trying to hide his growing attraction for her because he now knows one more fact about her that has raised her his esteem and liking, and also at the same time just knowing - that of course, she'd be like this. Because he just KNOWS her, and can read her so well. You'll see this ep. 4 during that hunt scene when he says, "I know"! Yes he knows because never has he met anyone so similar to him, with the same foibles that he has some of which he hates about himself, she infuriates him because of it, but he also likes her, because he's drawn to those qualities within her that he longs for (which he also had but had buried them deep within himself and is only able to embrace them once he lets his heart feel love again). This is so f**king beautiful to me... πŸ˜­

Kate jumping to rush Edwina away when Anthony stands up to make the toast. She does not want him to propose, despite knowing Edwina is eager for it, despite knowing he's been nice to her sister and that her sister likes him too. She told Kate that when she was talking about their little chaperoned chat. She was ready for the proposal, but Kate doesn't want it even then, and I thought initially that it's because she still dislikes him for Edwina, but then it struck me that she's seen that little glimpse of his humanity, his sincerity, and also they shared a moment of levity. She knows he's not a bad person and that she has no reason to object, other than the fact that he never said he loved Edwina. 

That look he gives her and fumbles during his ridiculous speech and the visible sigh she lets out after are so revealing. They both know and feel something at this point, but they don't know what. They're just biding time right now. They're both thinking - it does not have to happen today, does it? Thank God it didn't. Time will help make everything clear.

I don't understand why Violet looks so eager for him to propose though, right after she gave him that speech about wanting him to marry for love. Surely, she doesn't think he's in love with Edwina?

The hair oiling scene was my personal favorite cultural nod in this season!

Edwina is beating herself up about the lack of a proposal, and I did feel bad for her at first because I thought she must have been feeling so much pressure to look a certain way, to say the right thing, and be the perfect candidate for a viscountess, and she thought she did. Her disappointment was valid, I thought. Then she said, 'I feel like a fool' Somehow this statement felt out of place. Was this self-centeredness speaking again? Kate, of course, soothes her (like she must have done a million times before). When Ed says, "I thought he liked me", I felt like she was such a child. Anthony to her was a treasure, something she coveted, and she wanted him with a childlike persistence. There is nothing adult or remotely passionate about Edwina wanting Anthony. She acts more like she's a 5 year old wanting to play dulha-dulhan with someone. Her entire personality confuses me. Kate and Anthony I can figure out, but Edwina is such an enigma.

It was nice to see Pen and Madame D hook -up because both are lying to achieve their own ends. Madame D is pretending to be French because she knows French modistes have a higher stock among the ton. Pen is smart to use her as an ally, but nothing really comes of it, does it?

Bee Sting:

I'm pasting the script here from CVD's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/chrisvandusen/status/1515064434871320576?s=20&t=Q8WLFXDW9IW3nUSTKgKlQQ

Okay, I love this scene for various reasons. I love that they included it from the book and made it pivotal in quite a different way. But most of all, I love how it's set up. It happens in the same, unexpected way Edmund was stung. 

Okay, they start off amiably, she tries to thank him for not proposing and he cuts her and tells her that he still intends to and that - everyone sitting there staring back at me.. ahh yes, Anthony we know who you mean. My feelings would not allow me to speak.

Ahh that sets our girl off right away because she knows he doesn't love her sister! He couldn't love anybody! Wasn't that what he had declared loudly on that terrace?

Happiness is not your strength... and he nods in a way that says - of course, I knew you would say that (They're like a married couple, and oh, JB the actor that you are!)

And then the way that look changes once he spots the bee.

"No no, do not!" He says like Violet was sobbing to Edmund, "Do not leave me!" 

And Kate, Kate, Kate. What do I say about this woman? A minute ago she was arguing with him, a man she despised, and in this moment all she could think of was calming him? And you're telling me she's not kind? Not warm, not nurturing? She left aside everything and her only thought was to help this man before her because he was hyperventilating. Simone said Kate has a calm, assuring way about her and she talks to animals (horses in particular, perhaps that's why we hear a neigh at the end of this scene), and she's able to draw on that and reach into her compassionate nature and help him. from the script it's evident that these two have added so much more to this scene, for eg. the second hand placement on his own chest. It's such a primal connection - it speaks to me louder than actual sexual intimacy, because its right over their f**king hearts! Their souls are connecting here. Through their HANDS. And all through the season you see that HANDS are an omnipresent thing with these two (you see it even in their sex scene in ep. 7, in that moment when Kate's experiencing the pleasure he's giving her, they HOLD HANDS! They f88king hold hands! That's it, I'm done. I have nothing more to say.

No. I do have something more to say. With these two, I can go on for pages and still not be done. But yeah, then comes the moment of awakening. Almost kiss # 1. The moment when that emotional vulnerability turns into desire. When the heavy breathing from the hyperventilation turns into panting. JB and Simone play this change beautifully. You can see it dawning on her a few seconds before it hits him.  

Also I'm sure it was a conscious creative decision to have this episode bookended by both Bee stings, and how Anthony reacts to them. He cannot even cry when Edmund dies, he has to hold back tears when he actually lost his father. But when he just thought he was gonna lose Kate, he finally allowed himself to cry. 

Ok, now I'm done. These two have ended me. Bye

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I wanna give a line to line response but I'll do it a bit differentlyπŸ˜†

Psychological nakedness or their emotional intimacy as I'd refer it, they're like mirrors of each other. The fact that they find and realise it, that there can be another person in the world, having same experiences and it's their first point of connect.

Anthony had a bunch of siblings to take care of, Kate only had one so we see Bridgerton sibs being wild and pampered but only to an extent while Ed is the perfect example of an only child, especially as Kate was her mother in all sense. That reflects in her self-centredness, her confidence - she shall get all that her heart desires because Kate sacrificed it for her. It's well reflected in the pall-mall game. Ed is overwhelmed with the siblings fight and competitiveness, she never had to face it with Kate. 

Performance?! Uuh ohhh mumma.. β˜ΊοΈ

I agree how well, both, Anthony and Edwina pretend to be perfect so that they can marry, isn't that how it goes in the society? You only know the true self when it's too late. 

Anthony and Kate on other hand are just themselves in each other's presence, they don't need to or feel the need to pretend. They are just mirrors of one another.

Loved the mud scene and your analysis!πŸ€—

Yes, as the "Lord" Bridgerton he is the legal guardian of them all, including his mother. We can see them ask him about everything including moving Violet's things from her room as now it's the Lord Anthony's room. 

FB : Daphne singing, in S1, she tells El that things were different and El says you were singing but I remember her screams. The continuity. 

Indeed, Ed has a mind of her own, she has had the space and freedom, as the younger child to do what she wants, everyone (Kate) there to fulfill her wishes, no matter how difficult it were.

Daph n Anthony scene was my favourite. She made him realise what is happening and who it should really be. "She is AGGRavating!" Oh no dear .. there's more. 

Ben's boozy-doping thing is perhaps due to the popular notion and historical fact that artists usually indulge themselves to open their imagination to different levels. We see the bright coloured painting he made when he is first "high". It is different than his usual sketches.

El knows her siblings all too well, she is just overwhelmed (?) by Anthony being the guardian, father-like, she probably misses him when he was younger and more of a brother to her. 

I don't understand why a woman cannot be a badass, feminist rebel and still care for her family and show it! - That's the shortcoming of the authors/screenplay writers. I don't like how feminism is portrayed as such a binary or in just one manner in shows. 

I don't understand why Violet looks so eager for him to propose though, right after she gave him that speech about wanting him to marry for love. Surely, she doesn't think he's in love with Edwina?

- Maybe cuz she wants him to realise who he actually likes or is just not sure which sister he likes. She was perhaps in the mood of getting a bride, no matter who it is(?). 

Edwina is a child, she never had any responsibilities and doesn't know how the world functions. She's been sheltered and protected, no wonder she doesn't realise or see anything beyond what she wants to see. Her personality is quite simple - she's a child in a grown up body, until she realises what's happening. I liked her growth into adulthood. She saw what really goes on. 

The bee-sting was beautifully done. Kate, being the "mother" knows how to calm down a child. Been there, done that since childhood/teenage. Anthony does come out of his shell finally, also in a way (the shell fishes exchange shells as courtship) they get into each other's shells and make it home. 

Kathony is my slowburn. Sometimes I fall in love with characters right away, other times they grow on me. These two have been the latter. I read the review 2-3 times. Love it sooo much!!

Love you loads mumma! For making me watch this!