Shaily wearing same dress as Alice wore in 200 episode party right?
PS: I hope I'm not scaring people by being over active today 😂😂 meri chutti hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shaily wearing same dress as Alice wore in 200 episode party right?
PS: I hope I'm not scaring people by being over active today 😂😂 meri chutti hai
Originally posted by: majoni03
Rudra abhishek. Jethji and kd's mother were also there. Probably kd was also there
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcrZdXdL0UZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://twitter.com/ranjhanaaaa/status/1517705309514452994?s=20&t=NZCtqhR6fx2Pi5oXfU-f1Q
I hope pooja went well.. I don't know but I really like that she's organising her friends party & this pooja at her home.. It shows such a responsible & pyaari bachhi she is..
It's good she's keeping up with faith & rudra abhishek generally is done in Godhuli (that's early morning) so she must have done this in morning.. It's good as this pooja is done to remove negativity.. Hope bachhi is safe from all the negativity around
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcsAy6_OmFy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I love bonding of Alice & her girls ❤❤
Her true strength❤️
if this is to ward off evil imagine if someone ppl were vampires or werewolves all alice would need is garlic, a wooden stake, a cross and silver lol oh and maybe some holy water lol
Sweet. Some happenings are in destiny!
Their shows were back to back on star dopahar, started & ended the same day.
This is sitara ki special Jodi.
You told na ki tum aate rahogeeee..i believed u🥺
Ab aise kyun bol rahin ho
Chotu sa majaaaaakkk😆😆
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Ek apne sheher wali bhi koi add hui thi...mujhse dekha nhi gaya 🤡
I watched only vaishu's and meg's .
godhuli is no early morning it's evening or u can say dusk
I hope pooja went well.. I don't know but I really like that she's organising her friends party & this pooja at her home.. It shows such a responsible & pyaari bachhi she is..
It's good she's keeping up with faith & rudra abhishek generally is done in Godhuli (that's early morning) so she must have done this in morning.. It's good as this pooja is done to remove negativity.. Hope bachhi is safe from all the negativity around