Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Not the second season of the show. Third season and it is recently airing. The same name on the same channel.
Thank youuuu🤗
I got all now!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Not the second season of the show. Third season and it is recently airing. The same name on the same channel.
Thank youuuu🤗
I got all now!
YKWIM🤣
I don't think so yeh waala hai kyunki woh laptop black se white nhi hua saaf hokar
The speed in which DT is getting full, we will have a new thread for tomorrow and the clues 🤣🤣
I have a curious question who zipped the the suitcase 🤪
Matlab??🤡

THE F. I THOUGHT KOI SCENE ETC HOGA. SINCE IT'S A THRILLER. NEVER KNEW IT WOULD BE SIMAR REDO. 🤣
Copying in exam😆
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Rofl. 🤣This and simar strangling herself is legendary.
I am actually feeling bad about the laptop jiska bali chad gaya :( Hopefully it was a scrap peice and not a old working one.
Yeah I really hope they didn't waste a working laptop for this one 😆
Wo kisi staff ne kiya tha🤣🤣
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11