Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

I think Purvi is pregnant - Babu's child.  remember there was a hint few episodes back when he stood her up in marriage court.

I hope we all are proven wrong,

Yes I Remember. 

Hope Purvi Isn't Pregnant

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

But itv love to show preggy staff..👎🏼 if she is pregnant then really I feel bad for purvi..this is a lesson to all girls ,women who trusted ther bf and ruin their life 😒

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

But itv love to show preggy staff..👎🏼 if she is pregnant then really I feel bad for purvi..this is a lesson to all girls ,women who trusted ther bf and ruin their life 😒

May I disagree.

It is South Asian culture that ruins the single mother's life . 

Becoming a single mother is not ruining one's life. It is the economic hardship that ruins it . 

She can always declare in hospital that Babu is the father and a simple DNA test will prove that.

Married or not the father has to take his share of financial responsibility for the child .

kinu17 thumbnail

Agreed ur words in a real life but itv producers don't agreed with ur or mine pov or real life matters ,sorry to say all absurd,unrealistic,bakwaas formula and  matters they follow in their story .they will never know, knew abt DNA test not only this soap other soap as well ,instead will show all faltu tracks and stretch the story 🙄

Whatever u believe i will go for that too infact its suppose to be like this but itv industry it never happens ..👎🏼

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Last night's episode - hope Alok and deepa rot in 🤬

Both deceiving Jagannath. Selfish children thinking of themselves 

kinu17 thumbnail

Tomorrow's precap ..our night mare comes true purvi is pregnant i guess 🤔..jagannath was very mad 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tomorrow's precap ..our night mare comes true purvi is pregnant i guess 🤔..jagannath was very mad 

Agree.  

Today’s episode Mishra’s trying to be “family”.  atm no meaning to the title of the show.  Should change the show title???  when Alok makes Jagannath penniless and purvi is the saviour for him, hopefully show on right track justifying the Jagannath and Purvi ki .....

SilverBell thumbnail

It Looks Like Purvi Is Pregnant

Will Stick To Reading Updates For Now.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Agree.  

Today’s episode Mishra’s trying to be “family”.  atm no meaning to the title of the show.  Should change the show title???  when Alok makes Jagannath penniless and purvi is the saviour for him, hopefully show on right track justifying the Jagannath and Purvi ki .....

True I Watch The Show For Their Friendship.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh! I missed yesterday's episode. Damn! I didn't want her preggy. Somehow it's gonna harm her character - given their background, a lot of questions would arise. 

I really don't see the bond happening in this show - Baaki sab ho raha hai. Story line keeps jumping haywire.