Yeah got it
Thanks for the hint... I was searching all famous bolly people for the 8th one 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah got it
Thanks for the hint... I was searching all famous bolly people for the 8th one 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m not sure 😭
Actually it depends on IF ka mood 🤣
Jab Mann tab anda aa jaata hai jab Mann tab chala bhi jaata hai 🤪
egg only show in main first logo.Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ok got it 🤗
But seriously I searched the correct person for the 6th one in morning and I didn't find any egg par abhi dobara search kiya to mil gaya 🤪
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
egg only show in main first logo.
But many people said that anda is playing hide &seek with them 🤣
well tum log sab egg hunting kar re ho to egg ko b khelne ka man kar ra 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Actually it depends on IF ka mood 🤣
Jab Mann tab anda aa jaata hai jab Mann tab chala bhi jaata hai 🤪
I knew this event wouldn’t be without problems 🤣
yup we predicted this 😆
welcome to office world 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Monday 😭😭
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
welcome to office world 🤣
I want my weekend back it went by too fast 😭🤣
hehe well now u know why everyone hates mondays 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k