I found it but none of it was easy for me today 🤪.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I found it but none of it was easy for me today 🤪.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
7 & 10 Q ka hint dedo pls😆
I struggled a lot for 7 since I have no knowledge about them 😆. Ten is comparatively easy I guess
Done. 8 was tough.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I struggled a lot for 7 since I have no knowledge about them 😆. Ten is comparatively easy I guess
I guessed two movie name for 10th one but couldn't find egg.. 7 no idea🤔
These two are hard but you found 8 fine?? I struggled with 8 so much I want to haunt down certain someone. 🤔😆Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
7 & 10 Q ka hint dedo pls😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
These two are hard but you found 8 fine?? I struggled with 8 so much I want to haunt down certain someone. 🤔😆
Don't remind me about the horror that is the 8th. I went little mad trying to find that one. Google failed me miserably 😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
These two are hard but you found 8 fine?? I struggled with 8 so much I want to haunt down certain someone. 🤔😆
Last line helped me in 8 Q n guessed though not sure till I found the egg😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
These two are hard but you found 8 fine?? I struggled with 8 so much I want to haunt down certain someone. 🤔😆
I still can't find it😭..
Paparazzi's fav?? Who can be this
8 one was sooo easy for me I didn't even took a second 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
These two are hard but you found 8 fine?? I struggled with 8 so much I want to haunt down certain someone. 🤔😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
These two are hard but you found 8 fine?? I struggled with 8 so much I want to haunt down certain someone. 🤔😆
Same 😆
I even divided the clue into parts and searched hoping I would find something but it was of no use.
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11