Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 16 Apr 2022- Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

343

Views

16.2k

Users

24

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

What did she say....? Bhool gayi ke mita diya?

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Kya shadi par bhi mahasangam karne wale h kya ya it's just a wish 😕


Khair anuj ka engagement look pata chal gaya isi bahane😆


https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1515515097971630081?s=20&t=oKdnmEYY_rTw0MVBarZjrw

Edited by Kras1 - 4 years ago
Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam


Ekta, Peppss - I was referring to "Women empowerment lectures.... " thread. You can check them out if you havent already

Okay I just read the entire thread and I get now why you are frustrated...I could not agree with any of her arguments...no amount of reasons can justify anu's action...if I remember correctly this is the same person who justified anupama going back to shah house to support kinjal during pregnancy... that thread has some 20-30 odd pages and the discussion went on for days...

I don't remember the title of the thread but I am sure somebody here might remember it...it was a riot... you will see the pattern...

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

It is such a good picture❤️ I saw it last nite already.. 😍😍😍😍

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

Okay I just read the entire thread and I get now why you are frustrated...I could not agree with any of her arguments...no amount of reasons can justify anu's action...if I remember correctly this is the same person who justified anupama going back to shah house to support kinjal during pregnancy... that thread has some 20-30 odd pages and the discussion went on for days...

I don't remember the title of the thread but I am sure somebody here might remember it...it was a riot... you will see the pattern...

about which thread are you talking about 😕
ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Kuch as such scene nae h. Aaj yrkkh k bts episode h, toh maha episode maha sangam ka discussion type h k kaise kaise engagement hui and all isi me jo tune ye wish wala dala h na AK ka yei h bs baki to wai episode h bs. Usme akshara k dono bhai bta rhe h kaise kaise sab hua and all

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Aree.. it’s those old scenes of Anu going to their engagement.. seems they had shot few scenes extra with Anu n Akshara.. tab time nahi mila toh ab daal shayad.. nothing worth.

Also Anuj ka clip is what you posted above.. the Maha episode is like wedding video, where everyone give their bytes so same with Anuj.. bas utna hi jitna you posted


Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 6 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 8 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 9 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 12 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".