Poll
Which of these 3 songs best captures the essence of mornings?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Next time please add "None" 😭
Captures my morning any time I'm stuck in traffic
Subah subah....nothing beats that....too many good looking men.....SRK, Arjun and Hritik..
Jaago Zara
kaun kambakht listens to songs during the morning rush hour when they should be grateful they got up at 8:59 am for a 9:00 am zoom meeting?
that's my instant reaction to the thread, so please disregard.
I really can't think of a song with morning vibes though .... perhaps this one:
OMG, how did I miss this one! This should be my morning jam at least for the next month or so till the novelty wears off. 😆🤣
There is no such song because if it were up to me, I wouldn’t wake up before midday.

Originally posted by: KPK3ZXQCHQVOI2WT
kaun kambakht listens to songs during the morning rush hour when they should be grateful they got up at 8:59 am for a 9:00 am zoom meeting?
that's my instant reaction to the thread, so please disregard.
I really can't think of a song with morning vibes though .... perhaps this one:
Subah hone na de.. Saath khone na de.. Ek dusre ko.. Hum sone na de..
This is your morning song? Tharki kahin ki.
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
Mark it Sept 29 Btw title track over 30 M views already https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dds7dntoXJz/?stkn=ZzY3dHNkMzExcmhk
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
59