Reception kab hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Reception kab hai?
Originally posted by: infinity101
Why can't Kareena for once drop that smug expression and smile like a normal person 😆
For that she must be normal na😆?
I'm Randhir in every wedding. Ek katora haat mein thama diya. Buffet kab khulega?
Whenever I visit this thread I end up seeing KJo. Help 😭
for a change it looks very ethereal , magical and vintage. Like a perfect small affair apt outfit to me. She is glowing and happy thats all that should matter.Originally posted by: guiltypleasure
I loved Alia's saree but there was something bothering me about it.. i finally figured out what it was- it looks like a wedding guest's saree, not a bride's. Even kareena's saree is more ornate. Alia's saree should have had some more design or color on it. Also her hairstyle is..
Something that i wanted Alia to do was to go for a bun - she is the only BW actress that looks good with it TBH.
I agree the saree is beautiful. Her open hair looking very nice too ❤️Originally posted by: InClouds
for a change it looks very ethereal , magical and vintage. Like a perfect small affair apt outfit to me. She is glowing and happy thats all that should matter.
Something that i wanted Alia to do was to go for a bun - she is the only BW actress that looks good with it TBH.
Alia has changed her Instagram profile picture. I am wondering if she is gonna add the Kapoor name or not.
Did Tara not get an invite ? She didn’t make the cut? Maybe they were scared she’d steal focus
Originally posted by: VintageWine
This pic is more glamorous than the pix alia posted. Why are they so dull. Like purane Sony cam ke pix!
I noticed that too. Probably because of strong light in the background (sunlight?) which is making the pictures bit blown out or not that sharp.
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Alia has changed her Instagram profile picture. I am wondering if she is gonna add the Kapoor name or not.
Wow, a newlywed has that much time? Ranbir must be busy ?
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3