Someone also posted VO over their speech on Sangeet yesterday🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Someone also posted VO over their speech on Sangeet yesterday🤣
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Gosh I dislike these two so much I can't 😆
Worst of the bullies.
The actual spoilt brats and full of unreasonable attitude
I KNOOWWW. 😆
Shakal se hi dikhta hai
The next time we've to finish any dt we should try bhavana's method of finishing it, I re-read the last 10 pages of that dt again, how I wish I could answer them🤣
Originally posted by: Pritha_31
The next time we've to finish any dt we should try bhavana's method of finishing it, I re-read the last 10 pages of that dt again, how I wish I could answer them🤣
Bhavna used to be so active. I think she was one of the first ones to leave the show so early 😆
Originally posted by: Pritha_31
The next time we've to finish any dt we should try bhavana's method of finishing it, I re-read the last 10 pages of that dt again, how I wish I could answer them🤣
BHAIIII MERI DIL KI TAMMANNA HAI. To do it Bhavana and Ananya way...😆🤣❤️
But will the world follow?
To be or not to be that's the question. Alsoooo 18+ dalna pdega. 😆
Originally posted by: Pixierocks
Bhavna used to be so active. I think she was one of the first ones to leave the show so early 😆
Bruuhhh I got my hands on the early DTs the 18+ ones maannnnnn we are literally so...TAMED. 😆😆
Those DTs are whole another world.
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
BHAIIII MERI DIL KI TAMMANNA HAI. To do it Bhavana and Ananya way...😆🤣❤️
But will the world follow?
To be or not to be that's the question. Alsoooo 18+ dalna pdega. 😆
What do you mean by 18+ dalna padega, are bhai vahi dalna hai😆
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Bruuhhh I got my hands on the early DTs the 18+ ones maannnnnn we are literally so...TAMED. 😆😆
Those DTs are whole another world.
The world we want to time travel into😆
OH MY GAWDD! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ye kya hai? 🤣🤣
Mummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🤣🤣
She actually has a photo stuck on her palm. I can't-