They had load fun
https://twitter.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1514643396668936196?s=20&t=Ng542MmAyCezAxFKEqFjJA
What is the song, sounds familiar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
They had load fun
https://twitter.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1514643396668936196?s=20&t=Ng542MmAyCezAxFKEqFjJA
What is the song, sounds familiar
I love what he is wearing ❤️Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Ranbir is the most handsome dulha ever...❤️❤️
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Is Riddhima wearing sonam’s outfit? I clearly remember Sonam was wearing this at her Mehndi function
She even posted her sangeet's pic today in her story 😆
They had load fun
https://twitter.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1514643396668936196?s=20&t=Ng542MmAyCezAxFKEqFjJA
What is the song, sounds familiar
Lembergini chalai jaane re 😆
But this is an original one I think jagjit Singh sang
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Ranbir is the most handsome dulha ever...❤️❤️
Love the Sherwani, such a perfect fit, and he looks fab in white and gold ❤️
This is the best lunch break ever....even without eating I am full.......don't want to go back to work😡😭
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Lembergini chalai jaane re 😆
But this is an original one I think jagjit Singh sang
Yeah I rem' Alia loves that song 😆
Finally.....❤️🤗
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3