Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
kachu na hoga unseOriginally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Awesome🤣
Since cvs aint giving us fire we might as well create our fire🤣
AryLie is what we demand some🔥🔥🔥 between them
Is it really too much to ask🤣
P.S. forgive me if i didnt tag everyone❤️Tagged the once i remembered😊
they r hopeless
we can lagao phireeeeee only virtually
Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
🤣🤣
U could go that way too but im thinking more like we get no jungle scene n we put snake behind cvs🤣
Definitely! we'll do that 😈🤣
Aap thoda late ho gaye, iss BTS pe toh charcha khatam hoke ab hum log cvs ke peeche snakes chodne ke discussion pe aa chuke hai 🤣
oooh they're still filming! https://www.instagram.com/stories/preetkaurnayak/2816298805078375071/?hl=en
Originally posted by: chotoranii
oooh they're still filming! https://www.instagram.com/stories/preetkaurnayak/2816298805078375071/?hl=en
I think i saw AC in the background in one of the chairs, though I'm not sure.
Ji Shukriya .. Shukriya .. Ary baby ko appreciate krte krte golden bhi ho gae .. No clue what perks that gets me though 😛Originally posted by: SundariP
Novi ji turned golden... Badhaiyan 🥳
I think i saw AC in the background in one of the chairs, though I'm not sure.
yall make me laugh, that's ritu
But the saree and hairstyle seems a bit different. Might be Ritu ma'am only and I've got confused. Thanks for clarifying 🙂
I think i saw AC in the background in one of the chairs, though I'm not sure.
Isn't that apu??