What's the precap guys ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What's the precap guys ?
Originally posted by: majoni03
So all the rules are for only Shiva and Raavi. Rishita can insult anyone and Gautam doesn't say anything. Today when Raavi supported Shiva Gautam said she is forgetting her maryada. But Shiva supported her today and refused to apologize to Dev
I wanted gautam raavi bond.. Aur kya mila😡
This whole family is shit
Makers have to either send Gautam, Dhara and Maa to Haridwar, Shimla and Manali like Gautam said in one episode or have to make Suman get a heart attack, so these 2 become busy with her.
More than Dev and Rishita’s atrocities, I just cannot tolerate these double faced couple’s atroctites 😕
Both are becoming unbearable😡
I laughed so hard imagining this🤣🤣
Makers have to either send Gautam, Dhara and Maa to Haridwar, Shimla and Manali like Gautam said in one episode or have to make Suman get a heart attack, so these 2 become busy with her.
More than Dev and Rishita’s atrocities, I just cannot tolerate these double faced couple’s atroctites 😕
Both are becoming unbearable😡
If she gets a HA. SHIVA will ask for maafi
Dhara and her abdhut ways, I will never understand in a million yearsDhara comes to a flower shop and asks for the price of a bouquet filled with red flowers (roses, I think) and the shopkeeper says, it costs Rs.150. She asks about white flowers bouquet, “ soecial insaan ke kiye lena hai, bouquet bhi toh special hona chahiye naa”
Shopkeeper says, haanji
Dhara selects the flowers she wants on the bouquet. Her monologue, “ abb jo bhi ho, jo bhi karna pade lekin mein Dev aur Rishita ko ghar waapas lekar aoongi” 😡
Instead of checking up on her favorite baccha "Shiva" and see if he's okay, she's out shopping for the person who's the reason behind the heartbroken Shiva 😕
I just hope shiva understand what kind of family he has who doesn't even respect him. And for raavi sake he decides to get himself educated
Originally posted by: nolee3097
Dhara and her abdhut ways, I will never understand in a million years
Instead of checking up on her favorite baccha "Shiva" and see if he's okay, she's out shopping for the person who's the reason behind the heartbroken Shiva 😕
Just reverse the roles... Shiva would have taken the entire world on his head
Because Dhara and Gautam don't like to hear the reality. They live in this lala land. They need to get up and smell the coffee
So Suman was mute all day??? I bet she's gonna taunt and blame Daavi that two brothers could have sulo but she interfered
Suman had some weird expressions when Shiva supported Raavi.. Her biggest fear.. Shiva PC na ban jaaye🤡
No he won’t, because he knows Dev is the reason for her HA and not him. Please let’s not make him feel guilty.
How come, none of you like Shuva standing up fir himself, and keep asking for his breakdown, says he will apologize, kuch toh positive socho. 😕