So today while driving back , I was listening to te radio and she was playing all shaadi ke songs for AlooBir's shaadi...I was like awwww😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
So today while driving back , I was listening to te radio and she was playing all shaadi ke songs for AlooBir's shaadi...I was like awwww😆
yayyyy....next 2 days will be fun..🥳...Finally my Biru is getting married..
or tumhe apne din yaad agyeOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
So today while driving back , I was listening to te radio and she was playing all shaadi ke songs for AlooBir's shaadi...I was like awwww😆
or tumhe apne din yaad agye
I am ready for the hungama....I wish it was like Sonam's thread...what fun we had...were u here when Sonam got married?😆
no I wasn't here 😭😭 I missed the whole fun 😭Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I am ready for the hungama....I wish it was like Sonam's thread...what fun we had...were u here when Sonam got married?😆
Usko kisi bhi baat ka bura nahi lagta...hes chill😎 main khud nahi gayi
I couldnt attend
Haan main Danish ke saath jaongi😈 saath mein Aisha aur Ashley ko jalaongi
Yeh thread bhi merge kar diya😳
Just curious, why are they having the ceremonies in their apartment instead of their 'legacy' buildings/houses?
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3