yeh sab kon hai 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
yeh sab kon hai 😎
okay then I m leaving this game also 😡 and this thread also and iF also and this planet also 😡
See what I mean??

woh tune last time bhi dhundh rakhi Thi 😡 blkul suit nhi kar rahi thi 😡
okay then I m leaving this game also 😡 and this thread also and iF also and this planet also 😡
@b:Jahan jao take me too😎🤣
Last two times I sent in a rush and they extended the deadline, so I will send them when I wake up. Need to read the questions twice can't make the same mistake like last round 🤪
okay then I m leaving this game also 😡 and this thread also and iF also and this planet also 😡
Spaceship aa jaaye toh Koi Mil Gaya ke scientists se chupa lena, nahi toh dikkat ho jaayegi jaate waqt🤣
woh tune last time bhi dhundh rakhi Thi 😡 blkul suit nhi kar rahi thi 😡
Nah iss baar badhiya dp hai Just wait till April end😆
chal jaldi phr isi cloud pe beth ke Jo dp mein hai 😎