Thanks Phoepi .. you are my fav❤️ . And because of you I've got 3 points.
Congrats to golden sheeps.. and to the toppers.🥳
Waah congrats Awida di what progress
Thank you😃
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Thanks Phoepi .. you are my fav❤️ . And because of you I've got 3 points.
Congrats to golden sheeps.. and to the toppers.🥳
Waah congrats Awida di what progress
Thank you😃
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Round three scoreboard
Congratulations Golden Sheeps Havaana & Nina 🥳🥳
I hope you have checked what that means in Korean🤣
Good luck for studies
Waiting for it
I hope Awaam listens to us 🤣
Dat ke karo padhai, kab free hogi padhai se? I mean break?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I think that one is Shibani if i am not wrong, she likes Ayushmaan no i mean as an actor?
Baaki saare actors it's super obvious, SRK ka Rah, Saan ka Prem, Vicky and RR have a huge range, but uska bhi koi na koi obvious dhoond hi loge aap with google.
Ayishmann does Comedy most of the times and hence narrowing down can be slightly difficult before a pattern emerges🤣
Uske matthe maarke uske points ka risk badha rahe for entertainment quotient? 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Baaki saare actors it's super obvious, SRK ka Rah, Saan ka Prem, Vicky and RR have a huge range, but uska bhi koi na koi obvious dhoond hi loge aap with google.
Ayishmann does Comedy most of the times and hence narrowing down can be slightly difficult before a pattern emerges🤣
Yeh bahut pate ki baat ki hai tumne and yes Ayushmaan has done so many comedy n most popular so m so confused
Not soon 😆 June maybe..