exactly question made me think alot I was Soo confused between Tokyo and Nairobi and both are equally famousOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Except for question 3 I feel this round wasn't as hard as you guys were it is 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
exactly question made me think alot I was Soo confused between Tokyo and Nairobi and both are equally famousOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Except for question 3 I feel this round wasn't as hard as you guys were it is 🤔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
If you knew it will cost you a point why did you go with Phalange?? 😆
Because it was...

She is here
It's not whether or not you watched the show, you didn’t know that Christmas is a holiday or something because you were wondering where your answer went. 🤔😆
I have not watched Friends so i have no knowledge about these songs just went with google answer. But Do deduct aisha's points as she had watched Friends 🤪🤣
. Bhoot aya
Yeh next round kab ayega
Like if I was playing the first thing that'd have popped in my head would’ve been Nairobi but since it's won that could make it seem easy for me but given we have 13 single answers for this question I agree it proved to be a hard one. 😳🥺
It really was fun wasn't it 😆

I wish the rest of the sheeps thought the same. 🤔