If this is the case I doubt shiva will be topper in the coming exam..😆
Aise padhai karega toh fail karega😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If this is the case I doubt shiva will be topper in the coming exam..😆
Aise padhai karega toh fail karega😆
Par Di, Puchku aa jaayega!! 🤣
Itv ke bahu bete fail nahi hote. Hamare neighbour show mai to heroine top kar gayi itne kaand ke baad bhi 😆
Phir Shiva ka performance result school wale nahi Raavi degi 🤣
If this is the case I doubt shiva will be topper in the coming exam..😆
Wohi to humein chahiye ☺️
Originally posted by: Pixierocks
Itv ke bahu bete fail nahi hote. Hamare neighbour show mai to heroine top kar gayi itne kaand ke baad bhi 😆
True Pixie.
What I like about PS is that Raavi is not shown as a topper unlike MBA’s running in her family. People call her dobi but she certainly isn’t one. She may sometimes comes across as dobi as she blabbers without thinking. When she thinks rationally Raavi is one of the most mature person in Pandya Niwas
Originally posted by: Pixierocks
Wohi to humein chahiye ☺️
I remember someone posted here that in telugu version Shiva demanded some action every night to study😆
Originally posted by: majoni03
I remember someone posted here that in telugu version Shiva demanded some action every night to study😆
Umm.... when you mean some action, you mean...😳
Originally posted by: majoni03
I remember someone posted here that in telugu version Shiva demanded some action every night to study😆
Ye shart to hamare Shiva ko bhi rakhni chaiye🤣
I want to see Raavi's face when everyone will ask her tune Shiva ko kaise manaya and she'll say uski shart man ke😆
Pooh, I believe it means Shiva as an action hero.