I can’t get over imlie’s “iss akkadbakke ne godh me utakar phere le lees”. Watching it on loop😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can’t get over imlie’s “iss akkadbakke ne godh me utakar phere le lees”. Watching it on loop😆
Loved her swag but why are they dressing a 20 year old like a aunty
MOST WATCH SCENE 4 MILLION PLUS
The four expressions of Aryaan after he becomes a husband
Imile is complaining about him she's talking about him ,"he's a closed door that no matter how much you pull, I'd bump into it but that door will never open".In a sec, he gets hot like a volcano and the another sec, he get cold like ice.
HE TALKING TO THEIR WEDDING PICTURE