aisa kya😲
itna julm kaise😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
aisa kya😲
itna julm kaise😭
Originally posted by: JQOM35MAPWFR4XWT
Ree,.is.this the daily bakwas thread?
I demand to know why Anuj kapadia isn't an option and why I have to make do with toothbrushes 🤣
I (most certainly did not!) sleep with a toothbrush inside a car!
Toothbrush k sath car me so gyi mini.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
chalo oye tum dono to mujhe hi troll karne lage
Well who volunteered the weapon?😳🤣
Are July 18th ko woh Choice nahi tha na!
Abe tune hi options diye the!
galti ho gayi meri maa
Some toothbrushes vibrate 🤣
by GOD mini seedhi sadhi line ko kya bana diya tune🤪
I married my lover .... because ... my brain 🧠 😫
by GOD mini seedhi sadhi line ko kya bana diya tune🤪
It's all your fault ree, you made a daily bakwas thread 🤣