I will get back at you for this BHABHI JI of the house🤣🤣🤣
What say Rani??😁😁😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will get back at you for this BHABHI JI of the house🤣🤣🤣
What say Rani??😁😁😁
tune aur pri ne milkar mujhe naya naam diya tha na uska badla😈
Aise bldlla nhi lete maa saman bhabhiji.... 😜😜😜😜
Waise mein kavin k hath se giraftaar hone k liye ready hu as edited the post. ...😉😉
I killed my cat for good luck
🤣
sare hi katil h be yaha to 🤣
pehle kavin se to puch le tujhe arrest karne mein interested h bhi wo yqa nahi🤪Originally posted by: QueeN456
Aise bldlla nhi lete maa saman bhabhiji.... 😜😜😜😜
Waise mein kavin k hath se giraftaar hone k liye ready hu as edited the post. ...😉😉
I will get back at you for this BHABHI JI of the house🤣🤣🤣
What say Rani??😁😁😁
Why not peppy... 😉😉😃😃
mujhe baat hi nahi karni kisi se🥺
mujhe baat hi nahi karni kisi se🥺
Teri marziii..... 🤣
Tune yaad hi kyu kr k di... Humne to kuch kha tha.. Starting tune hi ki.. Mtlb tuze bhabhi bulay to achcha lgta h.. Yaad kr k di na.. Ab bhugto....
yaar 😆..haan I'm born khatarnak..yes ua right 👏..ok I can call you reee then🤣🤣
by GOD badi hi khatarnak type ki h aap🤣
jokes apart 11th october it is👍🏼
my name is reetika
Ree,.is.this the daily bakwas thread?
I demand to know why Anuj kapadia isn't an option and why I have to make do with toothbrushes 🤣
I (most certainly did not!) sleep with a toothbrush inside a car!