Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Congratulations everyone 🥳
First sheep game where I am in Top 10 ig 😆🤣
Congrats Rado 🤗
It's my first too, at bottom 10 😅
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Congratulations everyone 🥳
First sheep game where I am in Top 10 ig 😆🤣
Congrats Rado 🤗
It's my first too, at bottom 10 😅
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
There was a scene naa, where Pheobe says that she'd date Rachel if she was gay and Monica was pissed😆
Yeah! She picks Rachel because Monica is too high maintenance 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Thank you Nita 😭❤
I kinda knew I screwed up the round. Hopefully next one will be better
Tia dont feel bad
See i m there accompany you
You will do good in next round
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Im so glad you wrote this Tiara and you didn’t change it for anything🤣 It’s worth losing a point over
Absolutely true ❤😂

And then goes around to ruin the moment by calling Rachel a pushover 🤣
Saiyaan>>>points🤣
You know it and so does he

Sent R2
Tia dont feel bad
See i m there accompany you
You will do good in next round
All the best for the next round 🤗