yes I am its wayyyyyy better that car race and ott department od yesterday
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes I am its wayyyyyy better that car race and ott department od yesterday
this is my favorite gif
i am also thak gai, pata nai kab khatam hoga drama
ha ha yes akshu said it logon ko tha wo sacrifise karegi she did nothing and m so gladI m glad ak said thte truth..abhi ne nai sunna woh uska problem hai..😂
i said Neil is the only one I will have faith in from now onwards,,,,no one else.....pura khaandan have two faces
meee tooo, i was thinking filler hoga episode but I loved the episode❤️Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
@bold nahiiiiii lol …well tbh I had expected today’s episode to drag 80-90% n no progress but I was pleasantly surprised so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that sbs knows squat lol
hopefully aisa h iho,,,,
woh hi to ,,,all want this ended and is frustrated ,,,
look at arohi’s acting you will know it is possible🤣Originally posted by: 5EMMNDWPFRQLY5S5
her expressions during that scene were so bad... i don't know how that's even possible 🤣
it was such a cute scene, I was wondering aaj badi himmat ho gai dr rohan meinOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Yes
I was irritated with dr Rohan coz akshu was about to tell abhi when dr Rohan goes akshu ji gana sunaiyye…in my head I was like really..now…lol n on screen abhi goes really dr Rohan?! Lmao
n then the kid says the same…n then abhi is like sab meri akshu ke peechhey pad gaye hain pehle Dr Rohan ab yeh bacha lol
when your ego is hurt,,,none can explain or samjao anything..they alwasy have been afraid of losing their limelight or insecurity abobut having their position/dynmaic changed in the hosspital...now they all see abhira a threat....so even a small thing will lead in to big arguments and will hurt others ...abhira will ahve to be very careful and gently as to what they do and say..
#leavebirlahouseandgotomountains
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
0