Originally posted by: 08_maria
if Fateh Singh is gonna continue being an insecure a##hole then I want J to get started with her Fateh jaap😈
Ye track kya kam dimaag kharab kar ra hai jo tu ye bhi chahti hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: 08_maria
if Fateh Singh is gonna continue being an insecure a##hole then I want J to get started with her Fateh jaap😈
Ye track kya kam dimaag kharab kar ra hai jo tu ye bhi chahti hai
Originally posted by: 08_maria
if Fateh Singh is gonna continue being an insecure a##hole then I want J to get started with her Fateh jaap😈
Oh she can start her fateh jaap all she wants, but goddamn ja fa🤢 i won't even be able to taado ankit
I think Jasrik and Fatejo fans are going through the same phase. Yes, we want different things but makers are actually having fun at our expense.
I have a slogan for our show... sabka Katega Sab Mein Batega
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Tujhe Samajh Mein Nahin Aata ki Ankish and jasfa R different. Kaun sa Maal foonkti hai tu
Mujhe dono napasand hai😔...mere liye priyankit aur fatejo bass
I am swarya side now i will better see abhisha and jasrik aankh moond ke
Originally posted by: ShanUlas
Mujhe dono napasand hai😔...mere liye priyankit aur fatejo bass
I am swarya side now i will better see abhisha and jasrik aankh moond ke
Careful what you're asking for 🤣
That's actually a nice slogan.👍🏼
Originally posted by: ShanUlas
Mujhe dono napasand hai😔...mere liye priyankit aur fatejo bass
I am swarya side now i will better see abhisha and jasrik aankh moond ke
Priyanka will do a gazab dance on ankish wedding. While mummy malviya will do some alag nautanki of her own. Abhishek daaru mein gum bhula raha hoga
blue @ your reply is lost 😕
I don't want this to happen but just think agar hogaya toh we'll be done with the show for good🤣
Originally posted by: 08_maria
if Fateh Singh is gonna continue being an insecure a##hole then I want J to get started with her Fateh jaap😈
Edit- itna bhi serious mat le mujhe specially about J and jasfa🤢
writer sahiba adventure🤢