Mini for cake throwing gubaarreee yet again
https://twitter.com/miniforcake/status/1512607156939673600?s=21&t=mbALZlNNtEWSHFFyH5p4-Q
She has a point😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mini for cake throwing gubaarreee yet again
https://twitter.com/miniforcake/status/1512607156939673600?s=21&t=mbALZlNNtEWSHFFyH5p4-Q
She has a point😆
Mandir should be done in fans name for tolerating this and if we keep tolerating definitely along with anuj will also land in asylum.
Mini for cake throwing gubaarreee yet again
https://twitter.com/miniforcake/status/1512607156939673600?s=21&t=mbALZlNNtEWSHFFyH5p4-Q
Yaar kya likhti hai ur bandi... I agree with her every point yr bilkul apni forum wasis ki trh sochti hai... But Bohot jyada apne brain cells waste kr rhi hai... I liked her tt thread...
ye dekho aur padho aur sirf hasna gussa nahi hona ok
https://twitter.com/iamanjali_4/status/1512661980158386176?s=20&t=Ayme-A7BAxzJ1uAPCU5B5Q
After reading updates n your review I watched starting n ending part😆
For middle part I don't care🤣
They actually looking like couple today.. Anuj bohut excited lag raha hai ☺️finally Oooo Anupama n pallu returns😆
Trio discussion was nice. Out of fear anuj considering to give one more chance for vanraj.
Kapadia fam best hai agree or disagree with each other statement but they don't scream which I like it❤
I miss your fun, love n sarcastic review post pri.. dont be upset.. cheer up now🤗

Thanks for the tag Pri🍫❤🤗
Okay so how many of you laughed out when babuji mentioned swabhimaan while talking about vanraj's pheelings🤢🤢🙄🙄
Is it just me??😬
Apt song n his expression bang on for this song.. can't control my laugh🤣🤣