u asking me😡😡😡😡😡Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am so angry 😡😡
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
u asking me😡😡😡😡😡Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am so angry 😡😡
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am so angry 😡😡
I’m so angry too…with you
this track is literally turning into anisha track day by day... dragging for no reason...Originally posted by: aishapl013
Aajka gyaan hain ke
This means Akshuuuuuu trying so desperately loving Aarohi🤡
Seekho kuch issase Akshu seekho
sad mode might last for another full week 🤣she is in sad mode due to arohi ss today🤣
you always have a problem with her clothes na 🤣yah that i know but didnt like that sweater yaar🤪
omg I knew you would say this 🤣but whts with the crappy sweater🤪
chalo pranju this track is good for your health 🤣
why u wanna see some bad neclace , are u alrewdy disappointed with the jewellery you have seen so far

she is learning from the best 😎omg I knew you would say this 🤣
and aarohi's dignity too 🤣just like 30 lacs yaar , how else🤣
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0