a few more… Bacchi, agar agar… i told you nah? Kuch upar neeche ho Gaya… Teri inbox gayo🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
a few more… Bacchi, agar agar… i told you nah? Kuch upar neeche ho Gaya… Teri inbox gayo🤣
scence shuru karneka mood nahi tha editors ko… tho ainvayi promo dal diya… fd kya hai? Adjust karlegi🤣Koi ye batao ye ending me Wednesday ka pre-cap kyu dikhaya 🤔
Koi ye batao ye ending me Wednesday ka pre-cap kyu dikhaya 🤔
Aise hi, sexy lag raha tha 😏
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
pinging few more
I'm very very very happy!
Ram is so predictable 🤣🤣🤣
Didn't someone discuss it could be Sara's Mil that passed away? I'm sure I read this here.
Kya mast ending tha🤣
WTH is this 🤣
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut
I'm very very very happy!
Ram is so predictable 🤣🤣🤣
Didn't someone discuss it could be Sara's Mil that passed away? I'm sure I read this here.
Me and @Real_Me 😎
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
pinging few more
I liked the fact that Ram asked about possible romantic connection & crush at the first chance, doesn’t work like that normally is ITVs.
Guess it is the trigger needed for confession.
Krish could always fall for Priya later when problems arise between RaYa.
Yeah, I said it won’t be Sara’s mil, you are right. They are using this opportunity to introduce Sara’s family,
Amazing 👏
Priya took my heart away in this episode. Enough with life struggles when will she get some peace🥺
It's clear Nandini is going to use Akki-Shivi to hit Priya😭