you are not getting parachute , I had been telling you this for long par meri sun kaun bai😭Originally posted by: BASINEAG34XR246E
arey if you can't tolerate her, then why aren't you sending her to bermuda?? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you are not getting parachute , I had been telling you this for long par meri sun kaun bai😭Originally posted by: BASINEAG34XR246E
arey if you can't tolerate her, then why aren't you sending her to bermuda?? 🤣
hey bhagwaan kya yaad dila diya🤭🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱Originally posted by: QW5UML7SNTZX4PCV
maybe just her hair 🤣
of course...what other choice do i have? 🤣then wait for next week🤣
i want mahima to win then because just enough of aarohi 🤣mahima is competing with arohi to toruture us to have to take this dukh dars peeda🤣
send her to ngo🤣Originally posted by: 2SIUC32QVWM5E6OW
not in the Birla hospital please 🤣
are you in shock??? 🤣hey bhagwaan kya yaad dila diya🤭🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
arey I sent you the parachute a long time ago just like the orange wig 🤣you are not getting parachute , I had been telling you this for long par meri sun kaun bai😭
i'm still waiting for her to be admitted into the Birla hospital for eye pain 🤣pata nai I guess mahima has taken eye roll job too seriously and just this one ahe keep doing🤣
are haan uska ek NGO bhi to tha🤣
Writers yeh bhi bhool gaye....
🤣
Aaru ko kyu nahi bhool jate hai....
Sari problem katam...
🤣
if she hears then akshu wull also be in trouble arohi I give a dammOriginally posted by: JXWVEKXCAVIBZMUG
she can chuck aarohi out... I have no problem 🤣
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0