For me Anand is most dangerous person than harsh .....i agree we saw harsh behaviour but we never get anand originality.he is very calculative person. ..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
For me Anand is most dangerous person than harsh .....i agree we saw harsh behaviour but we never get anand originality.he is very calculative person. ..
🤣🤣🤣🤣samajh lena you are in the tags! 😌Originally posted by: beanstalk04
I will come here Even without invitation .
Ham bin bulae mehman Hain kabhi Bhi tapak padhte Hain.
Till then I going on sanyas mode with Harry Potter's nimbus 2003.
Tata tata
https://tenor.com/view/hi-wave-snoopy-plane-smile-gif-17060826
Ps . Right now Arohi need this treatment from pikachu. So, in near future she will never faint like this.
https://tenor.com/view/pikachu-pokemon-thunderbolt-lightning-cute-gif-17658153
That is for the future I guess when Birla dynamics are explored. From what we have seen, he defends Manjari too, and also keeps telling Harsh to calm down. He seems pretty neutral and rational to me, except when it comes to his own wife of course.Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
For me Anand is most dangerous person than harsh .....i agree we saw harsh behaviour but we never get anand originality.he is very calculative person. ..
finally tumhe kadar hui meri🤣Originally posted by: SZVPZ4BNSE2BF7SN
chalo rits for once i like your reality check 🤣
mahima is competing with arohi to toruture us to have to take this dukh dars peeda🤣Originally posted by: 44IZRRHQB6AG54FU
no yaar I am not soft towards him... I literally hate him because of how he treats Manjari but I think for now, Akshu's problems are coming from Mahima and not him 🤣
then wait for next week🤣Originally posted by: XQQLTPOXVFGD3FUA
at this point I will accept anything as long as it ends ASAP 🤣
but yaar she is in takleef na , arohi jaane ka naam nai le rahi zindagi se🤣Originally posted by: AZZXYNNMSPXLGSVO
Rits please tell Pranju to stop killing her brain cells 🤣
U r right.. till now he is neutral...hope he will be like this only already we have so many people.. especially arohi nd mahima..😔😔
pata nai I guess mahima has taken eye roll job too seriously and just this one ahe keep doing🤣Originally posted by: 4Q7TX77GSDJXFZAE
Yes she was!! I guess Abhi just made it official?? Not really sure... I'm not thinking too much about it 🤣
haan makers kabhi nai sunte meri😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: UPJJ6PJGNIRBCLJM
chalo rits let's hope that for once, the makers listen to you 🤣
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0