Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Are did you see Ram's facial expressions when he came in front of Priya, he looks at her crying and his face hardens towards nandini or kese dekha fr nandini ko.

Gussa mami pe nikala but pointed nandini pe bhi tha for making his wife cry!!😏😏

Aaj to ram was very stiff with nandini, similarly in that office scene with vedika last week. Same vesi body language thy for nandini. Nandini ki koi bad ka asar nhi hora tha uspe.

He was legit pissed at nandini for yelling and frightening priya!😌

I went to re-watch the scene again.. His angry glares are soo chumeshwari for the fans and to think this man can't articulate properly in front of the wife. What a contrast! 

Mami has been scarred for life, she'll make sure to not come in Ram's way again 😆

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are obviously jitna logically I'm telling utna logically nhi hoga but gist will be this only.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tum logo ne mujhe shivi bna rakha hai.

shivi nahi, wo naadaan hai

bacchi hai tu…Sayani se 2 Kadam aage ho tum… 

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I don't remember the morgue story but i know father waka is cake ka concept which was done by priya for him.

V wala is he proposed on his birthday to her. And promised to always celebrate all his birthday with her and love her only.

Let me see whether I can find which episode the morgue story was told, I think it is during the time Priya found the number plate, probably when she hid it in her almirah in SH

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Don’t worry, this scene will end in a hug.

With Ram caressing her hair

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

How come new ETD is locked 

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Yeah, he was very sceptical of Nandu today, and all that warning to Mami, they were for Nandu too. 

If Nandu asks Pri to leave home, he will go behind her because it will be impossible for him to make Pri to go back on her words. 

Maybe, but one thing is for sure he will not let nandini be successful.

See if Priya leaves ram will not function, he will leave after her to be with her. That way what Is the point of asking priya to leave if Ram is still with her.

I think priya might leave, ram will bring hell in KM, Nandini will have to bring priya back.( Very unlikely for now for me, but is a possibility)

Then nandini will be proved guilty. Ram will already be upset with nandini for asking priya to leave, after that will completely try to cut off with her. 

Priya will support her. Ram will be angry with Priya but sane scenario as tomorrow epi but in reversal. 

Ram feeling guilty and sad that his mother tried killing priya, priya defending nandini.

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Pls move to ETD 23 thanks 😊 

It is locked,

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

I went to re-watch the scene again.. His angry glares are soo chumeshwari for the fans and to think this man can't articulate properly in front of the wife. What a contrast! 

Mami has been scarred for life, she'll make sure to not come in Ram's way again 😆

Not only mami, nandini was indirectly warned too.😌😎

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Are you pulling another nighter? Look after your wellbeing 🤗

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

shivi nahi, wo naadaan hai

bacchi hai tu…Sayani se 2 Kadam aage ho tum… 

I don't know if i should be happy or not with this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣