Upcoming : Akshara Smacks Aarohi | Precap : Accident Drama Climax 🤞🏼- Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

479

Views

20.9k

Users

33

Likes

971

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Sbb link โ€ฆlooks like abhi opened music therapy Deptt fir akshuโ€ฆwasnโ€™t that like already promised n done by mahima? Anyways it is a parallel of Udaipur scene I guess where akshu didnโ€™t tell the truth to abhi that she was leaving coz aarohi lied n said she was pranking herโ€ฆthis time I want akshu to speak up regardless n Iโ€™m hoping that is what is causing aarohi to faint but it could go either way โ€ฆletโ€™s see lol

Edit: the edited link has akshuโ€™s interviewโ€ฆshe is saying I hope viewers will understand why I took the decision I took lol that is giving hint of not telling abhi I think โ€ฆshaadi ho rahi hai ya suspense thriller

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcCub8nFct1/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Pr1yanka - 4 years ago
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope


But nooodles is younger to Abhi.๐Ÿคฃ


I know but her hair reminded me of her ๐Ÿคช
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I think tomorrow abhi will have some surprise for akshara ๐Ÿ™„

yes looks like he will be surprising her with something

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai


You weren't the only one ๐Ÿ˜†


But I think him and Anisha are the same age?

actually she is younger but looked elder so the moment he said didi and her hair it reminded me of her๐Ÿคฃ
mudz thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anuandavi


So so so beautiful... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ And Abhimanyu k expressions jab ghoonghat uthaya... He was worried kahi pagal na ho jaye, mannequin me Akshara dikh rahi he... And Akshara looked beautiful.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


That entire part was really beautiful!


I realised I love the way HC cups Pranali ka face

Sunshine_H thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcCyn82FB02/?utm_medium=copy_link


Hayeeee....


Abhi is going to surprise Akshu....๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป


He created a music therapy department for Akshu....โ™ฅ๏ธ


Now all patients whoever wants to attend her therapy they can attend..... ๐Ÿฅฐ

Abhira.... โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ


Lekin she is not able to enjoy fully she is again concerned and in guilt mode because of Aarohi.... Panic attack ane wala tha.... Akshu was going to tell Abhi the whole truth but.... Aarohi ka drama.... ๐Ÿ™„


Tags not working.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Imhaisha - 4 years ago
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

omg ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

can you imagine kiski yaad aayi mujhe, I guess m too torutured by ss of arohi these days ๐Ÿ˜”
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zenab78

That's scene with mannequin was so funny

I don't think they will open accident truth soon let's see what is in video... I will be glad if it's a Cow ๐Ÿ˜†

zenu teri baat sun li hai makers ne ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Waise Ak said she had some proof. Kis saboot ke bare mein keh rhi thi? Does she still have the pill bottles that Ar had in the car?


she was talking about that kid I guess
DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

BUS...bahut ha gaya...

Abba ko Phenk diya...

Dabba khali kar diya...

Jabba ko chod diya...

Reva...

Ab se sirf entertainment entertainment aur entertainment ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 ยท 19 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".