Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah all okay.. Its just since morning an unsettling feeling was there inside my stomach n its not going away.. n I need zillion hugs now..🤗
Darshiii🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah all okay.. Its just since morning an unsettling feeling was there inside my stomach n its not going away.. n I need zillion hugs now..🤗
Darshiii🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

HawwwwOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
How to manipulate someone 101: Classes by Beautyful_mess
Starting from: 6 April
Fees: CEvans gif
🤣

I don't need to manipulate Rashi and she knows that. 😆
❤️
I didnt said no😆I said include my name if u wish to but i cant confirm if i will reply to the google form
PS:Keep his gifs coming though
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
How do you play ?
Neha I know u hate Friends but tagging u😳
Pc yaa mobile pe kuch phenk ke maaro apne😅
most confused person is here 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
tu mereko retire na hone degi 🤣 pehle HP par band bajayi abh friends soni tu bhi na Friends ka mereko kuch nahi aata
Ofc u dont need to manipulate me😆 If i wished to play i would hv signed up long back..
Usko pata hai, but main confirm kar rahi ki chal kya raha🤣