Sunaina’s sixth sense is tingling haha. What about mommy Rao’s following list ?
Can't say anything about aunty following list 🤣
But I seriously hope if Sai is part of project then that girl shouldn't be
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sunaina’s sixth sense is tingling haha. What about mommy Rao’s following list ?
Can't say anything about aunty following list 🤣
But I seriously hope if Sai is part of project then that girl shouldn't be
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
Can't say anything about aunty following list 🤣
But I seriously hope if Sai is part of project then that girl shouldn't be
I think @mhrwsaishi (or was it @sai2311) stated we shouldnt be bothered with mommy’s following/unfollowing pattern 😂.
@bold: same girl S.A.M.E☠️
I think @mhrwsaishi (or was it @sai2311) stated we shouldnt bother with mommy’s following/unfollowing pattern 😂.
@bold: same girl S.A.M.E☠️
It wasn't me @sai2311 ne kaha hoga 😂
I find it very refreshing how both SS actually care what character they portray. In contrast to them, many actors/actresses often have a realistic approach & don’t care what absurdities is shown onscreen (as long as they are paid.) These two seem to crave for performance oriented roles and a good story. Thanks to their itv debut which provided a somewhat financial stability (albeit for a short amount of time), they can actually opt for something worthwhile. This makes me think that for the near future, we’ll see them more in webseries/movies rather than what regressive itv has to offer.
Wait what.. It means it wont be available online?💔
https://mobile.twitter.com/saiketanrao/status/1511028636219977729
Yeah! It's me. It's me. 😆
Why would they make a film and not release it on any platform.
Like many people do put up videos on YT.
https://twitter.com/buttersbaee/status/1511649880019595266?t=FKKOqISkLE98R67sooHzJA&s=19
Breathtaking gorgeous and beautiful 😻😻
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
https://twitter.com/buttersbaee/status/1511649880019595266?t=FKKOqISkLE98R67sooHzJA&s=19
Breathtaking gorgeous and beautiful 😻😻
Nazar na lage 🧿🧿
The demo film is from his own production house right? If so, I have high expectation from it in terms of storyline & character graph.
Yeah it,s name is the final act but we won't get to see that movie 😔
Well now he has his own production company has he launched it in collaboration with someone? Bcs to have your own production company one has to be financially strong isn,t it?
602