Lmao 🤣 FF's reaction.
She walked right into that one with that akki gif. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lmao 🤣 FF's reaction.
She walked right into that one with that akki gif. 😆
haan Toh Tum banjao Munna ke bhayyah se sayya
New couple in the town 🥳
Originally posted by: IKOE7TZ2YARZAFOZ
I got to see Chota Hava too 😭
WHAAT?!
I thought Chotu had a thing for Minty!
There goes my OTP 🥲
![]()
Lmao 🤣 FF's reaction.
She walked right into that one with that akki gif. 😆
Ungli, har jagah ungli mat karo 🤣
Have you never seen her in the Danish AT?! 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
WHAAT?!
I thought Chotu had a thing for Minty!
There goes my OTP 🥲
Chota aka Munna has so many gfs 🤣
Originally posted by: YYXOXUQXNO3LKQVZ
FF is still waiting for her Thomas Ji. We are still up for business
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5273318/i-am-in-need-of-a-soul-mate
Someone tell Thomas he became a celebrity of BWF just after one post😆
choty ke 3 active crushes ha idher go figure out 🤣Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
WHAAT?!
I thought Chotu had a thing for Minty!
There goes my OTP 🥲
Bhai hai Mera 😡 Bhabhi btao achi si bhaiyah k lieOriginally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
WHAAT?!
I thought Chotu had a thing for Minty!
There goes my OTP 🥲
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
249