Originally posted by: D4XEZEKTXJWWYDMY
Hmm looks like the twitter mini made the account just to tweet about Anupamaa. They have one follower! 🤣
Friends the twitter mini for cakes isn't me!
I do like cake though 😜
Are you sure it's not you😳🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: D4XEZEKTXJWWYDMY
Hmm looks like the twitter mini made the account just to tweet about Anupamaa. They have one follower! 🤣
Friends the twitter mini for cakes isn't me!
I do like cake though 😜
Are you sure it's not you😳🤣
Originally posted by: _SilentSoul_
Even I thought it was you 🤣 and even I made a Twitter account just to follow Anupamaa … my original account is for the academic community to make connections with researchers so academic posts ke beech I didn’t want to post about ITV, fangirling Anuj Kapadia and gushing over MaAn 🤣🤣
OMG, that's exactly why I'm silent on twitter. All my academic contacts are there and I can NOT be seen tweeting about a tv show 🤣, much less gushing over romantic scenes between the protagonists.
And hello there co-academic!
I'm too scared to create an alternative to tweet from because I'm sure I'll tweet from my real account by mistake and once is enough 🤣
Lol, very sure, I don't agree with their views fully 🤣
Also, i couldn't manage a second twitter account!
Is it only me?
I kind of wanted grand wedding not this one
Hello co-academic 😄 Are you a student if you don’t mind me asking? Btw I check before tweeting to ensure that I don’t tweet from my real account galti se 🤣Originally posted by: S6GB53TTFI4VFVAM
OMG, that's exactly why I'm silent on twitter. All my academic contacts are there and I can NOT be seen tweeting about a tv show 🤣, much less gushing over romantic scenes between the protagonists.
And hello there co-academic!
I'm too scared to create an alternative to tweet from because I'm sure I'll tweet from my real account by mistake and once is enough 🤣
Originally posted by: _SilentSoul_
Angry Anuj is a treat to watch anyways 😍😍😍😍 How beautiful is MaAn btw and how well Anu understands Anuj ❤️❤️❤️❤️
pehle episode aney do phir angry anuj ko dekhna😆
Originally posted by: HTSS5LNC5ZYEYSPN
Oh man, they finally had their talk, I'm so glad ❤️
I couldn't see how they could have a lavish wedding given their expenses and I'm glad they chose to have one that fits into a budget before going into debt.
But i have a feeling Mukku is going to come and change things around, let's see :)
maine kaha tha na koi koi argument nahi hoga bas simple convo aur yeh dono agree karlegy k shaadi simple rakhte hain....🤣
aesi hi roz meri predictions sach hone lagi toh episode dekhne ki kiya zarurat hai!🤣
Ummeed pe dunia kaayam hai 😆 Don't worry I don't get frustrated over a TV show ... agar nahi mila toh theek hai but did you check the synopsis? He looked angry in the thumbnail ☺️
Priyanka's tweet 🤣
https://twitter.com/priyank65601552/status/1510786588409987073?s=20&t=CrVHzINGEcOcK-4e7gEqEA
Khair anuj ne anu ka naam ❤️ Se save kiya h
subah subah pri ke tweets dekhlo pura din nikal jaata hai🤣
I really hope AK haath na uthaye toshu par baki let's see
https://twitter.com/AnujkapadiaG/status/1510787692883496964?s=20&t=xw53pK5GS46iDqWCSOGauA
nahi abhi nahi uthayega shayd...! abhi itna extreme jaana hoga toshu ko k usey chaamaat pare.
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6