Ghoomar is our first and last love CC#7 **Invited Members Only**- Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.6k

Users

9

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: X3YZ6ELEY7ME57JG

Exactly so he should give us a role in his show 😆 We could also meet Mimi as she’ll still be alive as she’s immortal 😆

I do not live in India nor do my relatives live in India.

76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I do not live in India nor do my relatives live in India.

Same My relatives live in Pakistan
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YST657UH5ZQX7DNX

I hope people don’t hate or bash Siru Birla 😕

Don't worry nahi kry gy 😂 hum our Siru Birla ko support kary gy
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: F6SOLYOSUYUXQC2F

Same My relatives live in Pakistan

And my relatives Turkey, Pakistan, USA , London aur Qatar rehty hain 😂😂😂

76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

And my relatives Turkey, Pakistan, USA , London aur Qatar rehty hain 😂😂😂

My Auntie lives in USA I think I have a relative in Holland. They either live in UK or Pakistan
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WBO2QV36IBJ3WULG

My Auntie lives in USA I think I have a relative in Holland. They either live in UK or Pakistan

Meri relatives mostly USA, Qatar, UK Pakistan and turkey rehty hain

76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Meri relatives mostly USA, Qatar, UK Pakistan and turkey rehty hain

It must be nice travelling to meet them 😳
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 5WOWUJT765VXO6SH

It must be nice travelling to meet them 😳

Yeah but mein only Pakistan , Turkey gye hoon. Turkey is my homeland 😔 I really miss my country

Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I hope show mein 4th generation leap jaldi aye

aur 5 saal baad hoga aur phir Akshu apni beti ka naam Naira rakhegi aur phirse wahi 🤣

76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Yeah but mein only Pakistan , Turkey gye hoon. Turkey is my homeland 😔 I really miss my country

I should be going to Pakistan soon this year

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".