Aaradhya now almost as tall as Aishwarya- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

20

Views

9.1k

Users

15

Likes

78

Frequent Posters

DPRO2K3KE5CTPNYL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Time to give that kid a haircut befitting of a preteen. Seriously Aish, let her off.

DPRO2K3KE5CTPNYL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: w4always

She's 10 and she still has those bangs!! Aishwarya's sense of fashion is in the negative

Shes almost 11 now! If my mom kept me looking like a rice bowl like that, I’d rebel throughout my teen years as revenge. Seriously


DPRO2K3KE5CTPNYL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Also yes I realize it is hypocritical of me to call her a rice bowl when I have a melon hat over my head

DPRO2K3KE5CTPNYL thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

I guess we look alike

FGJA7TURYCJOAGJC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Also yes I realize it is hypocritical of me to call her a rice bowl when I have a melon hat over my head


Chameli, the pomelo hat is cute and the cat always looks to me like “I know that you’re up to no good, you ain’t fooling me” It’s a little unnerving.

Anyways, aaradhya has needed a haircut for over five years now ….🤣 it’s about time someone at least clipped them if nothing else.

nonam thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

ash hasn't changed her hairstyle in forever , now she won't let her daughter change her hair ever

how boring

the girl is so cute

PangaNaLe thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Own Your Stories Participant Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#17

I still remember the time when news of Aish's pregnancy and her giving birth to a baby girl came.

Time moves fast!

monu_tan thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#18

A while ago Aish was carrying aaradhya , hiding her face from paparazzi. Forum people were instructing her to use prams and let the baby breathe.

Ye itni badi kab Ho gayi?

YourCat thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#19

Dont she feel suffocated?

colossial2015 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#20

Aish should change Aradhaya' s hairstyle. Bangs are so out of fashion.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 5 months ago

Google says kriti is 174cm and Shahid is 173cm but it does not look like it in the song Jab Talak where kriti is visibly shorter than Shahid....

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Sparkling_Wine · 2 months ago

Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394

https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 8 months ago

You know that moment in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein — when she slowly lifts her dupatta and looks at Salman? That’s the exact kind of beauty I’m...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".