school itself is illegal behen 😂Originally posted by: aishapl013
Yeh Tel ka kua kaha se khoda hain ab inhone,
Is the school getting funded Illegally now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
school itself is illegal behen 😂Originally posted by: aishapl013
Yeh Tel ka kua kaha se khoda hain ab inhone,
Is the school getting funded Illegally now
which donf go that easily🤣humans are creatures of habit 😂
this is pure gold 😂
her kaands >>>>>> aarohi any day!! 😂kaand maata too🤣
good luck pranju ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥Originally posted by: aishapl013
Arre real Life is boring,
Ab kal toh mera Torture Monday hoga, shyaam se I would be freeeeee
I would rather not 😂
sorry you have already been signed up as her tutor 😂Originally posted by: aishapl013
Ohh hoo Anu aunty uses Nokia ka dabba phone na ???
Aur main mere Ex school ki baat kar rahi hoon
aisi imagination bhi nai karni yaar🤣I would rather not 😂
that I know behen 😂😂😂everything about me is🤣🤣🤣
same pinch behen 😂aisi imagination bhi nai karni yaar🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0