this time KD will check each n everything before postingOriginally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Content ayega naaaaaaaa??? ☺️
Phir se party hoyegi?? ☺️
Kya main dance video pakki samjhun? ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this time KD will check each n everything before postingOriginally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Content ayega naaaaaaaa??? ☺️
Phir se party hoyegi?? ☺️
Kya main dance video pakki samjhun? ☺️
I think it was just after the haveli time...Zethji asked Alice how does she feel abt the fans' love...she gave a reply...when asked to KD he told SSCP
I think it was just after the haveli time...Zethji asked Alice how does she feel abt the fans' love...she gave a reply...when asked to KD he told SSCP
Lol, I feel so old for all such stuff, all of a sudden 😂🤣 glad I didn't know this lol
Yeh jethji ko baccho wale cheeze kyu aa rahe hain gift mein😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb16vDsO3iy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: majoni03
Yeh jethji ko baccho wale cheeze kyu aa rahe hain gift mein😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb16vDsO3iy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Caption me Nibandh bhi aya hai doston 🤡
But despite that I WILL SURELY steal the tinkle digest, read it within 30 mins max and put it back. That's true love. LMAO.
PS : Am I the only one who has never eaten Magic pops-Fatafat-Phantum Cigs???!!!
Ya koi aur hai mere saath wala? 😆
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Caption me Nibandh bhi aya hai doston 🤡
But despite that I WILL SURELY steal the tinkle digest, read it within 30 mins max and put it back. That's true love. LMAO.
PS : Am I the only one who has never eaten Magic pops-Fatafat-Phantum Cigs???!!!
Ya koi aur hai mere saath wala? 😆
Nibandh dekhke lagtaa hai: is this self gift!?
mein apni favorite hoon types?!
main hoon na kyuki main 90s ki nahi hoon 😆I am 2004 waali sabse unlucky batch of boards 🤪Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Caption me Nibandh bhi aya hai doston 🤡
But despite that I WILL SURELY steal the tinkle digest, read it within 30 mins max and put it back. That's true love. LMAO.
PS : Am I the only one who has never eaten Magic pops-Fatafat-Phantum Cigs???!!!
Ya koi aur hai mere saath wala? 😆
Originally posted by: majoni03
Yeh jethji ko baccho wale cheeze kyu aa rahe hain gift mein😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb16vDsO3iy/?utm_medium=copy_link
My question is .... Fans bhej re ye sb kya
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Caption me Nibandh bhi aya hai doston 🤡
But despite that I WILL SURELY steal the tinkle digest, read it within 30 mins max and put it back. That's true love. LMAO.
PS : Am I the only one who has never eaten Magic pops-Fatafat-Phantum Cigs???!!!
Ya koi aur hai mere saath wala? 😆
Hai to tu bhi 90s ki...
Late 90s🤣
Nibandh dekhke lagtaa hai: is this self gift!?
mein apni favorite hoon types?!
Itnaaaaaaa excited Dhillon bros for their bithday...I haven't had 10% in any of mine yet.
#CallMeAllSadButItrue😆