Originally posted by: Minionite
Yeah I went through the same last week as well. I had to keep reminding myself that it's an hour extra now. 🤣
You changed your dp 😲
You have a resting bitch face now 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yeah I went through the same last week as well. I had to keep reminding myself that it's an hour extra now. 🤣
You changed your dp 😲
You have a resting bitch face now 🤣
🤣 what an answer Hinna loved it
Nope, still scratching my head 😭Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Anmol, aapne send kiya?

That's how I feel 90% of the time. 🤣
Thanks for the reminder Darshi 😍😍
KKR ki jeet ki khushi mein I totally forgot everything else 🤣
Main wohi bolne wali thi ki ab toh match bhi khatam ho gaya kkr jeet bhi gaya ab toh bhej do.😆
You and Hinna 😡
One keeps reminding about that Vijay round and the other about the minion round
And Shreya herself about the prime numbers
Sab ke sab kameene 😡
Has Rado’s 🐑 sent?Originally posted by: Minionite
16 people and 30 minutes left. 😲
Originally posted by: Minionite
16 people and 30 minutes left. 😲
😲 now how many left?
Batao batao😆I m all ear..err..eyes