Isliye Sirat Mumma is better than ‘Naira Mumma’ she look care of them like her own kidsOriginally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Our favorite Kairav ko Naira mentally torture karti thi 😾
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Isliye Sirat Mumma is better than ‘Naira Mumma’ she look care of them like her own kidsOriginally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Our favorite Kairav ko Naira mentally torture karti thi 😾
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbNI1VOIyjF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Omg he looks like our not so favourite Kairav Bhaiya 😲
Ps these days I forget he exists 😆Originally posted by: Moonlight493
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbNI1VOIyjF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Omg he looks like our not so favourite Kairav Bhaiya 😲
I don’t get how Anupamaa is the same age especially as there was a 12 year leap in Yrkkh??? ❓
Ye Logic Kya kehlata hai
Really 😲 It’s not an April Fools Prank Right 😉
If True then Congratulations 
Very Happy for you Hope you always stay happy
Thanks for letting us be a part of your Happiness ❤️
What! You don't think I could have a shotgun wedding??
I'm so offended...
I'm just a FOOL for love, man
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
What! You don't think I could have a shotgun wedding?? I'm just a FOOL for love, man
I'm so offended...
You might be a fool for love, but I refuse to believe you pulled a jijaji and fell in love with an awaaz in the scope of a week and married that awwaz too. Your Indianess won't let you pull off a wedding without some festivities. 😛