Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Kab aur kaha mile aap Bua se?

How did Cockroach cast a good looking ex popular actor in the show suddenly?

What will you do if Shri Shri regressive matriarch Bhavani Kaku opposes your marriage and kidnaps you like my Pullu Jiju?

Which fake degree do you hold in Ghumverse?

Do you have and sane nephews my age in your familysmiley42 that I can fall for in your wedding?

uri baba so many questions🤣. Okay ,in college we met for the first time.                                         The answer of 2nd question is i doont know😆. For third question ,the answer is i would like to take your help and whole chavvanis support.And if she kidnaps me then i will file a criminal case on all chavannis especially kaku😎😎, then they will be pissing chakki in jail😆. To answer your 4th question - Abhi decide nahi kiya i  will let you know first after discussing with vanku okay👍🏼.                                         The answer of your last question is tricky😅 anyway I have two nephews in my  family , they are very hot and handsome you can try your luck . But then what will you do with beerat😕😔? I hope i will pass your test with the flying colours 😁😁😁😁.

Edited by Mish14bir26 - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

This thread and the gifs are priceless guys. Almost makes me want to indulge in ganja again just for didi 🤣🤣

Patralekha Salunke (@parodyofpathhar) / Twitter

After seeing all the gifs, I think I love her. Sada ke saath chalti hai kya? Mere saath chalogi toh yeh kahene ka mauka nahi dunga tumhe 😆☺️

Virat - a virgin in his 30s - Page 45 | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapdance

I have no clue what you are talking about.

Last I saw didi was in Pinga ga pori Pinga dance sequence😆

sai i am talking about this appreciation thread of didi🤣🤣.

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

This thread and the gifs are priceless guys. Almost makes me want to indulge in ganja again just for didi 🤣🤣

After seeing all the gifs, I think I love her. Sada ke saath chalti hai kya? Mere saath chalogi toh yeh kahene ka mauka nahi dunga tumhe 😆☺️

yeh lo didi in demand - viru , sammy , and sada Pakhi hona chahti hai sammy se judaa🤣🤣

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

OMG 🤣🤣

Open hote hi shocked hogayi yeh kay AP

Very nutty 🤣🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Patralekha is very busy today...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

OMG 🤣🤣

Open hote hi shocked hogayi yeh kay AP

Very nutty 🤣🤣

Welcome welcome. Chai peelo

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago
Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26

uri baba so many questions🤣. Okay ,in college we met for the first time.                                         The answer of 2nd question is i doont know😆. For third question ,the answer is i would like to take your help and whole chavvanis support.And if she kidnaps me then i will file a criminal case on all chavannis especially kaku😎😎, then they will be pissing chakki in jail😆. To answer your 4th question - Abhi decide nahi kiya i  will let you know first after discussing with vanku okay👍🏼.                                         The answer of your last question is tricky😅 anyway I have two nephews in my  family , they are very hot and handsome you can try your luck . But then what will you do with beerat😕😔? I hope i will pass your test with the flying colours 😁😁😁😁.

4 Asking Vanku is Image

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Patralekha after seeing this thread....

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Pakhi to sada

Mai sirf virraahhttt ki hoon🙄