Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sirats Holi was better than Abhiras Holi 😒I miss Rhea I hope she comes back soon.
Mujhy Rashmi ka ex hubby aur Vansh ka Nana jii pasand hai 😔
Rhea bhi ghayab ho gye thi 😒Originally posted by: Moonlight493
Sirats Holi was better than Abhiras Holi 😒I miss Rhea I hope she comes back soon.
She was better than Birlas she used to scare Baby Akshu 😆 RS Has a habit of making everyone Gayab 😡Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Rhea bhi ghayab ho gye thi 😒
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Rhea bhi ghayab ho gye thi 😒
Hi snow, kya haal chaal?
Harsh and Akshu were 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Today 🤪
HarShu 😍 The New ManRat 😍
Harsh’s Nicknames ‘Harshu’ 😆 Thats what His Sister will call him
Tomorrow is the first roza in Qatar 😊 so Ramadan ki preparation ki wajah sy busy ho gye hoon 😒