Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
now i m here 😆🤗
Now I'm here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
now i m here 😆🤗
Now I'm here😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They’ve turned a serious matter into a joke is all 🐷 how the script got approval is beyond me
They get approval for scripts?? From who??😲
Jack came, conquered and left.. You weren't there then🤣
Anyways have you finished s7 so that I can show you something hilarious.. Also have you heard or seen Kevin in the show so far??
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I love it 🤣 this might be my favorite episode, on par with the changing channels 🤣
Same here.. For me its the same but changing channels is top just by 0.001%😆
Its okay.. It does return in future seasons.. And has one episode dedicated to just her in future😆
Who out of the core isn't your fav so far.. You like Dean Sam and Cas.. Bobby, Gabriel, Lucifer and maybe Crowley!!!😆
Yeah... I Iike comdey shows 🤣
Sometimes comedy shows are harmful for sanity you know!!🤣
Doesn’t the channel do that or something? 🤣 Idk
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Who out of the core isn't your fav so far.. You like Dean Sam and Cas.. Bobby, Gabriel, Lucifer and maybe Crowley!!!😆
I don’t like Lucifer 🤣
oh is it! Aah well then i dont know what to do🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k