Poll
Do you prefer Imlie in Short hair or Long hair?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My hairs are too till waist so i know how to handle it ..i prefer long hairs bcoz i thing it's god gift for women.. N now men also 🤣🤣
All will be here when sundari behen will post on long hair os🤣🤣
Why Am I not a part of any team 🤨🤨🤨.. Is my opinion doesn't matter or what? 😏😏😏

P.S. What the hell is wrong with tags 😡
Choti nahi I mean lambi hair gang!
We're leadinggg!🥳🥳
Team long hair always but no braids pls. She looks stunning with open hair.
I had long hair - ended up cutting it short in 3 years after my marriage ..... was screaming for hair pulling instead of anything else😉🤣🤣
in joint family rooms are very close to each others room.. .... family members next door may think something else.... 😉 was so embarrassing !😒
I think long hair.....she looked matured in long hair..... But short hair look also cute one her.....but always for long hair.....
team short hair as well 🥰
The haldi look was cute. She looked so very sweet with the shirt hair. The long hair honestly looked artificial. Which it is. I love her OG hair.
I guess you know what I voted.
I am going to take a moment and bask in the glory of being on team long hair... which btw is winning