yes nikki...write a detailed written update today.. I really hope it gonna be one of the good epi.. and watch it without ff..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes nikki...write a detailed written update today.. I really hope it gonna be one of the good epi.. and watch it without ff..
Episode aaya kya?
Originally posted by: RYPA5DCRQCCPZ35O
Episode aaya kya?
Aata toh hum purane dates thodi discuss karte.
do you want 11 min and 11 sec long vdeo?? then it should also be considered as date..😛
yes nikki...write a detailed written update today.. I really hope it gonna be one of the good epi.. and watch it without ff..
let episode come first then I will decide … but yeah Meets scenes I can write because I am not expecting more than 5 mins scenes between them ..🤣
Originally posted by: 2PHUQYJFIK63EFKI
Episode aaya kya?
wow.. first popat moment of the day for Anju..🤣🤣
Smart hai banda.... jealousy material... kahin yeh tho nahi pad jayega Meety ke peechhe 🤣
forgot about cupcake..
Hai bhai date wo 🤣