Stop objectify mard's body part. Mrogynist.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Stop objectify mard's body part. Mrogynist.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
So everyone who clicked into this post wanted to see this man's actual butt?
Chi chi…aisi baatein nahin karte
Mujhe iska actual butt nahin dekhna tha eww.
I was just curious regarding LV’s post where she mentioned how he was strategically lifting his T-shirt to show off assets. I wanted to see how he actually did that
😳
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
So everyone who clicked into this post wanted to see this man's actual butt?
Well you clicked on this post too, so how about you ask yourself the same question. 😏
You like skinny butts an you cannot lie,
you simply can’t deny,
that when Karthik walks in wit a itty bitty waist
an a flat thing in yo face.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Well you clicked on this post too, so how about you ask yourself the same question. 😏
You like skinny butts an you cannot lie,
you simply can’t deny,
that when Karthik walks in wit a itty bitty waist
an a flat thing in yo face.
I was here just for research like WhiteNights 😇
There's nothing to show off. It's flat as the table mountains.
Also, why would you wear a t-shirt so long it could be a dress if you took off your pants? Esp if you want to show off your ass.
If that could be called an ass imma be called kim 🤣
Originally posted by: WhiteNights.
What ass? Where?😆
Must say I am disappointed.
That was a clickbait post from you LV. Not good.
Are you a Virgin river fan? Just the show or have you read the books too?
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Are you a Virgin river fan? Just the show or have you read the books too?
I haven’t read the books.
Got hooked on to this show when I was suffering from post covid insomnia and finished all 3 seasons in less than a few nights in a row. 😆
How about you?
To be honest, I love it. This is how most star daughters would look if they didn’t get all their surgeries.
Originally posted by: WhiteNights.
I haven’t read the books.
Got hooked on to this show when I was suffering from post covid insomnia and finished all 3 seasons in less than a few nights in a row. 😆
How about you?
I have read books. 11 in Virgin River series. I started couple years back. I read and then took a break and read again. Recently read 2-3.
I always felt this could be made into a series. And couple years down the lane, there’s a show on Netflix. 😆
I like the show too. Show takes characters and place from the books but the turn of events are a little different.
I must say they got the casting to the point. Melissa and Jack are exactly how you imagine them while reading the book. Other characters too.
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
...
9